Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello

I always thought it was an ey88 alt tbh
can u tell me what ey88 did bcuz we used to be friends on org in 2024 and he didnt seem bad

also idk what ey88 looks like but centipede posts his face a lot
 
can u tell me what ey88 did bcuz we used to be friends on org in 2024 and he didnt seem bad

also idk what ey88 looks like but centipede posts his face a lot
I don’t think hes bad idk tbh
And ey was doxxed like a hundred times already how have you not seen him
 
I don’t think hes bad idk tbh
And ey was doxxed like a hundred times already how have you not seen him
i was only active last summer and then only joined .com 5 days ago
 
I literally signed to this thing when I was drunk, because I thought it was like Styleforum or something, and it was for like posting and discussing designer clothes and shit.

Then realised most people are just weird as fuck and weird looking, and obsessed with hitting themselves with hammers, and thought they were all funny and entertaining 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top