Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Help A Kid

_priyanshu0

I m 16 ,5'9 my whole face is covered in acne and i want to increase my height any ideas wht should i do ?

Im afraid, priyanshu, not even cow piss will make you grow to adult height. Do the needful and bloody focus on things you can change and future mental health

Concerning acne, I would suggest you following two things. 1. a good skincare routine and 2. a healthy lifestyle.

Morning:
- Ice bath for the face
- use your moisturizer
Afternoon:
- Wash your face with cold water
Do this because during the day bacteria, sweat and oil accumulate on your skin. But only do it once after school, to not irritate the skin and destroy the skin barrier
Evening:
  • Use a cleanser with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. It improves your skin massively - CeraVe Cleanser, Cerave Cleanser or I use Vichy Cleanser
  • and again avoid using warm water. Instead, wash your face with cold water. Apply your cleanser on the skin and massage it for 30-60 seconds into your skin. Then let the skin absorb the cleanser for 1-2 minutes. After, use some cold water and massage the cleanser on your skin again for 10-20 seconds. And lastly, really wash the cleanser off your face.
  • I don´t know about this Perilox cream, but I read that many people didn´t see any improvements using it. And since your skin hasn´t improved, I would talk to your dermatologist again and ask if he could prescribe something else.
  • Then use the new cream your dermatologist prescribes you as an activator. In the meantime tho I would use Adapalene. Apply a thin coat only.
  • and as the last step I would apply a thin coat of your moisturizer again.
that concerning a skincare routine, you don´t need to use a thousand products. A few like I described is absolutely enough and more healthy for the skin.

Also at least as important as a good skincare routine is living a healthy lifestyle. I assume, that you already live quite healthily and avoid things that make your acne worse. But it still gets worse. I know how frustrating that feeling can be.

As I said you already live a healthy lifestyle, but I think only a few things can improve your skin a lot:
1. sports (you already do which is great)
2. sleep at least 8 hours a day (it is really important, that really helped me a lot)
3. start meditating and reduce your stress
4. avoid aggressive sunlight, it destroys the skin

Now coming to your diet, which is the most important part for healthy skin:
1. eat 2-3 carrots every morning, they have major benefits for the skin (look it up, if you don´t believe me)
2. drink 0.5 - 1l of green or peppermint tea a day. Tea has many important minerals, vitamins and antioxidants for the skin.
3. drink ginger shots to heal your gut. Do some research on that. The gut is linked to the skin strongly.
4. avoid sugar (which you already do, so keep it up), but also avoid saturated fats and dairy
5. Instead eat food that contains antioxidants like: olive-oil, nuts vegetables, fruits, blueberries...
6. I emphasize eat many vegetables and some fruits. They have important minerals and vitamins too that are essential for healthy skin

About height. On average your growth plates close with 19 fully so you´ll have good 3 years to grow. Height is quite dependent on your genetics, so if you´re parents aren´t tall you probably won´t become super tall, but through a few steps you can easily gain 3-4 inches naturally before turning 19.

1. sleep 8+ a day
2. don´t eat any food 2-3 hours before you go to sleep
3. start exercising about 3 times a week. you can hit the gym or do calisthenics
4. eat healthy nutritional food (watch some youtube videos about a healthy diet that maxximises growth)
just live a healthy lifestyle to maximize the human growth hormone, which is responsible for your growth.

5. special tipp start sprinting: it increases human growth hormone by three or fourfold if you sprint correctly. It isn´t important how fast you are, but rather how much effort you put into it and how close to failure you can come
my routine is:
20-30 seconds all-out sprinting
90-120 seconds rest
and repeat this process 8-10 times for maximum results. And this one workout do 2-3 times a week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Looksmaxxing 6
chudtard Introduce Yourself 7
J Hair Advice 1
fatfingerdingle1 Mewing 6