Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[HELP] I Need Advice On How To Improve My Jawline

ad87yuadt7da

Currently my jawline has more of a bulky/blocky triangular shape. It is not super bad, but I want to have a more chiseled and narrow look.
When I look to the side, my cheeks look more puffier.
Also if I look down I have a lot of mass under my chin and its partly visible looking straight forward.

I currently try to chew gum up to several hours every day and do facial exercises but I don't see any visible difference.

BMI: 19.2
Body Fat: 12%

I have an above average build, I am on the skinnier side with muscles and go to the gym 3-4 times a week.

I currently weigh 130 so it is not an ideal solution to lose weight for a better jawline (I will be underweight)

I also watch what I eat really carefully and eat mostly healthy/nutritious food.

I am pretty sure I just have a weak jawline but I want to do something about it. Anything helps really.

puffiness may be from bloating. to debloat: cut out sodium and eat potassium, be healthy and drink water
boost testosterone
the mass under your chin is likely hyoid tissue, you should mew for that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
puffiness may be from bloating. to debloat: cut out sodium and eat potassium, be healthy and drink water
boost testosterone
the mass under your chin is likely hyoid tissue, you should mew for that
Should I take certain supplements? I eat about 2 bananas a day along with other fruits and food high in potassium and other vitamins.
I probably eat too much sodium so I will definitely cut back on that. I also drink around 2 bottles of water a day.

I keep seeing advertisements for things like gua-sha, tape over mouth, and I just don't know what works or not.

Should I take certain supplements? I eat about 2 bananas a day along with other fruits and food high in potassium and other vitamins.
I probably eat too much sodium so I will definitely cut back on that. I also drink around 2 bottles of water a day.

I keep seeing advertisements for things like gua-sha, tape over mouth, and I just don't know what works or not.
gua sha is for lymphatic drainage, it doesnt have much of an effect. if you are really extreme about it then, sure. fingers are an easy alternative if you dont want to spend money on gua sha
tape over mouth is for people who mouth breathe when they sleep, so you can consider it if you do. i dont mouth breathe and have never tried tape so i dont know if it works
defo cut back on the sodium. idk what you mean by 2 bottles, bottles can come in different sizes/mLs, but make sure to drink around 3 liters of water a day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
gua sha is for lymphatic drainage, it doesnt have much of an effect. if you are really extreme about it then, sure. fingers are an easy alternative if you dont want to spend money on gua sha
tape over mouth is for people who mouth breathe when they sleep, so you can consider it if you do. i dont mouth breathe and have never tried tape so i dont know if it works
defo cut back on the sodium. idk what you mean by 2 bottles, bottles can come in different sizes/mLs, but make sure to drink around 3 liters of water a day
Bottles as in poland spring water bottles so around 1.4L for 2 bottles so I obviously need to drink more.

I do mouth breathe in my sleep so maybe I should use some sort of tape.

However if this is not a bloating problem, is there anything else I can do to visually see results?
(Also I think its more so a problem with my cheeks than my jaw)

Bottles as in poland spring water bottles so around 1.4L for 2 bottles so I obviously need to drink more.

However if this is not a bloating problem, is there anything else I can do to visually see results?
ok, use the tape
if its around the cheeks then likely bloating. you can also boost testosterone to aid in bone development and masculinization of the face

In all seriousness tho, seriously what do you f*****g expect asking this question? I’m not God, no one on this forum let alone Earth is. If there was some sure fire way to seeing significant changes in your jaw/chin/lower third and getting it wider or narrower or whatever , we would know. But the only things we do know that work is getting lean, or plastic surgery so put down that f*****g fork son.

maybe just debloat? you might be done for though