Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I fucking hate bulky glassesmedical glasses = bad for looks
edit: wait are they metas
omg no they’re my glasses lmfao, i’m thinking abt wearing contacts more. what shape should i get to change tho cs like these kinda suckmedical glasses = bad for looks
edit: wait are they metas
sorry dada manI fucking hate bulky glasses
me personally I've never been able to find good onesomg no they’re my glasses lmfao, i’m thinking abt wearing contacts more. what shape should i get to change tho cs like these kinda suck
Dada?sorry dada man
somewhere in ltb range
yesDada?![]()
Ltb you have either a long middle or short lower third so I’d do something to fix that and also your glasses nerf
okiiii tyLtb you have either a long middle or short lower third so I’d do something to fix that and also your glasses nerf