Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Help me glow up i got a job interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

basic.yash

I got a walkin interview for indigo airlines ground work at 31 August
I became bloated and my face fat increased coz of exams pressure and no working out i got lazy I'm tired of glow downs 😭
I need to ascend asap atleast look better than what I look like rn so i can introduce myself better to my interviewer

How i look right now
IMG_20240716_202307.jpg

I became bloated and my face fat increased coz of exams pressure and no working out i got lazy I'm tired of glow downs 😭
I need to ascend asap atleast look better than what I look like rn so i can introduce myself better to my interviewer

How i look right now
View attachment 33671
Use social verry formal and reliable cloths

How i look right now
View attachment 33671
If it is a classical male macho oficce, keep the beard even if that makes you ugly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

How i look right now
View attachment 33671
Edit: not 31 August it's on 31 july

can you rate my comic? :hahaa: i just posted it today :weirdchamp: ad no one replied 👉👈 could you read it and have fun or be honest? :ez:
Woah did you made it ?!! I thought you just copy pasted
That was intresting tbh
Is it based on real story

It's amazing why you don't become a cartoonist or mangaka
Because it is not profitable, actually it makes me loose money 😢, i would like to continue the project, i have a huge universe filled with smart historical lore and scientific fiction ideas but i cant because not enough people saw it in the places i published 🥺, so i have the joy to show it the few people who actually read it, and they always love, so thats nice

Because it is not profitable, actually it makes me loose money 😢, i would like to continue the project, i have a huge universe filled with smart historical lore and scientific fiction ideas but i cant because not enough people saw it in the places i published 🥺, so i have the joy to show it the few people who actually read it, and they always love, so thats nice
That's sad and wholesome at same time
Don't give up man i remember seeing some posts and reels of a guy on insta who was creating a manga it went viral i forgot the name but it was related to super natural powers and public tends to love it
But if you wanna earn then start nsfw mangas lmao they work everytime

Debloat if you can though, that’s all I can recommend besides actual clothes

honestly just be nice and get lean, as much as people hire based on looks subconsiously as long as your nice and professional youll be exactly what their looking for

How i look right now
View attachment 33671
drink coconut water, cardio, fasting, exfoliate yo lips, gua sha, dont dress like a bum and wear colors that compliment u

Status
Not open for further replies.