Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Help me looksmaxx and im not just trying to get a rating this time.(brutal lighting) (asymmetrical face help)(im also baked in these photos )

howtomogg

Established Member
IMG_2864.jpegIMG_2867.jpeg
Terrible front profile pic directly under yellow light

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
View attachment 29767
Extra zooted in this one idk if i look angry
Your biggest failo is your facial height, you have a narrow face, then you have flat cheeks which is caused by bone bass, use ice and do facial excersises and stop consuming sodium and drink more water. the rest is good (nose is slightly big but can be fixed trough rhinoplasty)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eyebrows could be darker imo
Wrd
Your biggest failo is your facial height, you have a narrow face, then you have flat cheeks which is caused by bone bass, use ice and do facial excersises and stop consuming sodium and drink more water. the rest is good (nose is slightly big but can be fixed trough rhinoplasty)
Oh ik my face gets super puffy and inflamed. I usually ice my face in the mornings but decided not to because i didnt have time. Also my face is usually more defined and cheekbones and jawline are on point. (In my other posts)

Wrd

Oh ik my face gets super puffy and inflamed. I usually ice my face in the mornings but decided not to because i didnt have time
Also on mk677 rn its known for water weight i think

Also on mk677 rn its known for water weight i think
Wrd

Oh ik my face gets super puffy and inflamed. I usually ice my face in the mornings but decided not to because i didnt have time. Also my face is usually more defined and cheekbones and jawline are on point. (In my other posts)
any surgeries other than septo and or rhino i should look into?(eventually buccal fat removal or another facial fat surgery)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Ratings 16
A Looksmaxxing 13
F Looksmaxxing 32
theo Looksmaxxing 6