Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Help me set up a tinder profile I want at least one fucking date, even if it leads to nothing.... I'm so fucking lonely

Dude I ony live in italy, I mean I grew up here... but still, I'm greek and slaving.... the only thing in blood is being a gay loser
bad mentality. Italian men are a mindset

What's your success rate with cold aproaching girls on the street/bars ? Do you think that If I get a 100 phone numbers then I'll get at least 1 date?

I watched wheatwaffles video and out of 500 approaches he got only like 2-3 dates
I pretty much avoid the bars since i didn't drink alcohol but when i was a waiter/bartender, i got hit on a lot... by 18yo girls to +40yo milfs and they wasn't drunk yet.

Once at the club with friends i've entertained a group of bored girls and especially a blonde stacylite (dancing with her and speaking about my bartender experience). i expected nothing and she wanted my number

In streets i have an another mindset. Women are in this kind of defensive bubble so it's pretty much difficult to speak with them, especially if they are in the rush. Parks are better imo

my former sexfriend i've met her in a stuck train lmao

I would say i never get rejected so 80% ? idk

Last edited:
I watched wheatwaffles video and out of 500 approaches he got only like 2-3 dates
yeah but have you seen how he looks ? Like my left big toe

Do you think that If I get a 100 phone numbers then I'll get at least 1 date

It depends of the quality of the interaction

non so che cazzo hai detto ma per sicurezza, a soreta!
Dude, I grew up in italy....the only languages I speak are Italian, spanish, english and some german.
you sat down and learned spanish but not greek?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you sat down and learned spanish but not greek?!
spanish-french-german are the 3 secondary mandatory languages that you learn in italian schools... greek isn't

plus spanish and italian are so similar you could consider them two dialects of the same language, just slightly different grammar and accent.

spanish-french-german are the 3 secondary mandatory languages that you learn in italian schools... greek isn't

plus spanish and italian are so similar you could consider them two dialects of the same language, just slightly different grammar and accent.
I'm guessing your parents don't speak it then

Ur a bit on the shorter end so I’d recommend hinge, it works great for me even as a teramanlet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clone Off-Topic 6
pompompurino Off-Topic 16
3 Off-Topic 5
L Looksmaxxing 7