Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Help me with my hairstyle

LeoG

LeoG
Hi, I am coutently searching for the right hairstyle. The one in the pictures following is the one I have right now. I'd like some advise from you weather it is ok/how you can improve it ore a different kind of hairstyle that would fit better. I found no better pictures but I think they will do. First two are of the slick back I do in the morning. (Combing my wet hair back and applying gel) Through the cours of the day my hair turns into pictures 3. My courent plan was to let my hair grow and hope it gets more volume and try the Patrick Batman slick back. I have pretty straight hair I would guess. I never realy had waves. (Most in pic 3) I gues pic 3 looks better than the first two but I have no Idea how to do this one exept doing the slick back in the morning and waiting. I'm looking forward to your replys.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828_231136_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_231136_Gallery.jpg
    991.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240828_231152_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_231152_Gallery.jpg
    918.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240828_231233_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_231233_Gallery.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 22