Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious HELP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bonesmash is a natural way but it gives minimum to no results. It’s over. Hardmaxx
i’m aware of that but i just don’t know which surgery to get palate expansion or double jaw surgery i know i need both but if i had to pick one which should it be

it’s not about men for me i have a boyfriend i just wanna look as good as i can and i feel like my jaw really holds me back , working on the skin though
You’ve gone too far down the rabbit hole. Double Jaw surgery won’t move the needle too much as far as aesthetics are concerned. It’s more of a surgery for functional problems. Don’t wanna be rude, but you really ought to focus on your skin. You look unhygienic and halfway dead right now because of it.

You need more Invisalign and Myobrace than surgeries. You have an overbite and teeth bad alignment. Look at the molars ? Did you have a broken molar ? From cavities ?

You can consider jaw surgery later once you have corrected the overbite and align your teeth correctly. With their bad shape consider 4 years

thankyou, will fixing my overbite make my jaw look even more recessed though ? as it pushes the back teeth even more backwards

You need more Invisalign and Myobrace than surgeries. You have an overbite and teeth bad alignment. Look at the molars ? Did you have a broken molar ? From cavities ?

You can consider jaw surgery later once you have corrected the overbite and align your teeth correctly. With their bad shape consider 4 years
also will invisalign fix my teeth alignment

also will invisalign fix my teeth alignment
invisalign is normally made to improve teeth alignment yes

thankyou, will fixing my overbite make my jaw look even more recessed though ? as it pushes the back teeth even more backwards

Fixing an overbite makes the lower jaw more pronounced

Just get a palate expander You Look fine from the front
From the side your recessed

Tho jaw surgery and Rhinoplasty (your nose looks slight hooked from the side) would fix all your problems. You can easily be around 8/10 with surgery

Just get a palate expander You Look fine from the front
From the side your recessed

Tho jaw surgery and Rhinoplasty (your nose looks slight hooked from the side) would fix all your problems. You can easily be around 8/10 with surgery
what should i prioritise jaw surgery or palate expander

what should i prioritise jaw surgery or palate expander
jaw surgery is the best option for comprehensive results

It costs alot more but if not botched it would be worth every penny

Palate expander is anyways for spacing issues or mild to moderate crowding, it may be sufficient and less invasive

you have nice features and you are young so you should correct the sagging jaw you have by mewing and making sure you always breathe through your nose and never through your mouth.

also chewing more and consuming dairy is what I would do if I were you.

I'm in the same position where my face is done growing. Braces may make a slight facial change giving "chin height".

But it won't give you the changes you want prob. I think in your case jaw surgery is better.
Also if you get braces and then later decide you want jaw surgery all the brace work will be undone. So essentially a waste of time because you'll need to get braces for a year or two for the jaw surgery anyway.

the front of my face is fine but my side profile is cooked, please help!!!
I would recommend for you to start chewing gum (mastic gum is the best in my opinion)
and mewing. Reason being is because your jaw Is kinda recessed, but you also got a little neck fat.
I also recommend you to get some eyebrow filler since your eyebrows are very thin lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anthonyfr Looksmaxxing 14
lexxx8 Female Looksmaxxing 16
ratedLTN Off-Topic 13
L Looksmaxxing 2