- Joined
- Sep 17, 2024
- Messages
- 6,611
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 7d 17h
- Reputation
- 20,097
I'M GONNA GET r***d
HOW CAN I PROTECT MY ASS FROM THIS BVLL
HOW CAN I PROTECT MY ASS FROM THIS BVLL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

n***a why is you saying it like you want itI'M GONNA GET r***d
View attachment 144312
HOW CAN I PROTECT MY ASS FROM THIS BVLL
View attachment 144314
the state I will be in the museum:it’s not like I want you at all, I am simply just going to place you as a trophy in my museum
summon me to protect youI'M GONNA GET r***d
View attachment 144312
HOW CAN I PROTECT MY ASS FROM THIS BVLL
View attachment 144314
please come save me...summon me to protect you
nothing changed , the old ritual as always
Nihilus is like a creepy old man, if I’m the joker that n***a is scarecrow
He batmanNihilus is like a creepy old man, if I’m the joker that n***a is scarecrow
Yo that is NOT the situation
Nah he’s like Ra’s al ghulHe batman
Yo that is NOT the situation![]()
He'll revive me later thenNah he’s like Ra’s al ghul
Bruh it was a question cuz u talk strangely
You=joker
You are safe bruhYou=joker
Cindy=Harley Quinn
Me=Jason Todd
U will grape m and then kill me thats why I'm calling for help
I love comicsand why do you know so much about batman