Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My good friendYour dog?
Fuck, I’m sorry to hear thatMy good friend
You had one job groYour dog?
I never had a dog i meant @DandelionsFuck, I’m sorry to hear that
Bro I just remember someone posted here that their dog is gonna die soon and I thought maybe it was her who posted itYou had one job gro
How long is he bannedI never had a dog i meant @Dandelions
IT CANT FUCKING BE WHY DIDNT ANYONE CALL ME I WAS OUTSIDE FOR 30 MINUTESwho what happened![]()
he said 2 monthsHow long is he banned
what happen baba boyIT CANT FUCKING BE WHY DIDNT ANYONE CALL ME I WAS OUTSIDE FOR 30 MINUTES
It's for the bestMY LOVE HES GONE
IM GONNA FUCKING DIE WHY WHY WHYhe said 2 months
dandy is self banningwhat happen baba boy![]()
he's starting school soon, he wants to stop rotting on hereIM GONNA FUCKING DIE WHY WHY WHY
not again why![]()
he's starting school soon, he wants to stop rotting on here
honestly dude was the light at the end of the tunnel for this forumAre you serious? It’s fuckin over
I’ll miss him sm. dude was so positive all the time![]()
Ovahonestly dude was the light at the end of the tunnel for this forum
forum's death is forcing me to lifemaxx nglOva
Time to lifemax Lexi
Penishe's gone... my dick
I never had a dog i meant @Dandelions
funniest thing uve said good jobpotato potato
funniest thing uve said good job
dandy gold repped because he literally made post to rep ratios on .com, before him everyone had negative ratiosnot even joking. all these rep spammers are legit bots, no matter what they post