Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey guys!

You guys are using insulin needles, how are you even getting them prescribed
You don’t need a perscription you go to a pharmacy and ask for insulin needles and if they ask for what purpose say you have diabetes type I (realistic for youngcels)
 
You don’t need a perscription you go to a pharmacy and ask for insulin needles and if they ask for what purpose say you have diabetes type I (realistic for youngcels)
What’s the point? Like I’m genuinely curious I don’t know why people are using needles for what
 
Let’s kiss
IMG_2193.jpeg
 
Which country? Also if you get them prescribed then they’re probably free but meanwhile a regular person just has to buy it. It’s not like they’re selling the compound itself for it to be illegal
I’m in the UK and get them for free
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top