Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Hey I’m a new user.

Joined this forum because I don’t like the toxic incel bigots on .org. This forum seems to be exponentially more relaxed around gender fluid folks like myself. Im delighted at the fact that I can looks max for both of my genders. Whether I’m feeling masc or fem.
My male name is John finkle but you can refer to me as john if you would like and my female name is jasmine.

I would ask that you please respect that and refrain from insulting me so we can ascend together. Thanks.

Joined this forum because I don’t like the toxic incel bigots on .org. This forum seems to be exponentially more relaxed around gender fluid folks like myself. Im delighted at the fact that I can looks max for both of my genders. Whether I’m feeling masc or fem.
My male name is John finkle but you can refer to me as john if you would like and my female name is jasmine.

I would ask that you please respect that and refrain from insulting me so we can ascend together. Thanks.
Alright. But be warned, I am not one to mess with :monkagun:

Errrr. Not quite. It depends on the day. I’m either fully female and go by jasmine or fully male and go by John. No in between.
Aight. This is confirmed ragebait. Master has infiltrated this forum with one of his .org bots. Probably NumbthePain.

Erm I’m not brave enough to date as jasmine yet XD. I only came out publicly 4 months and 26 days ago.
Bros been countin the days. This is larp and rage bait. Making this off the top of his head or it's head, or their head, or ze's head, or whatever they are.

we-do-not-care-dont-care.gif

Back