Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Hey I’m a new user.

Hahaha What are your pronouns
If you're serious this is the reason people can't stand "transgender" people. It's not the make believe that you engage in, but your propensity to try and push the shit on everyone else. Asking people what their pronouns are.

Anyway, I've got a Y chromosome in case you ever want to refer to me in the 3rd person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you're serious this is the reason people can't stand "transgender" people. It's not the make believe that you engage in, but your propensity to try and push the shit on everyone else. Asking people what their pronouns are.

Anyway, I've got a Y chromosome in case you ever want to refer to me in the 3rd person.
Incel detected opinion rejected XDDDDDD

XDDD ABSOLUTE COPE! 99% of the world agrees with me. Let people live and be happy incel.
You just feel that way because you live in a bubble. And most of the world just tolerates you. Don't take their silence as support.

People like me will let people like you live and be happy when you stop f*cking asking people what their pronouns are.

You just feel that way because you live in a bubble. And most of the world just tolerates you. Don't take their silence as support.

People like me will let people like you live and be happy when you stop f*cking asking people what their pronouns are.
Absolute projection. No one tolerates your bigoted views. Touch some grass loser.

Idc what you say hahaha. You’re a basement dweller Hahahahhaha XD #mogged

Absolute projection. No one tolerates your bigoted views. Touch some grass loser.

Idc what you say hahaha. You’re a basement dweller Hahahahhaha XD #mogged
You're calling me a loser when you've got a Y chromosome but prance around in front of a mirror wearing your mother's clothes?

Go outside the West. Take your shit to any country in Africa and see how long it takes to get a tire thrown around you and set on fire by an angry mob. Go to any city in China and watch how people whip out their phones and laugh at you calling you a man. Don't even get me started on the Arab world or Eastern Europe. Shit, just go outside of your little campus area wherever you happen to be and see how uncomfortable you make people.

You're calling me a loser when you've got a Y chromosome but prance around in front of a mirror wearing your mother's clothes?

Go outside the West. Take your shit to any country in Africa and see how long it takes to get a tire thrown around you and set in fire by an angry mob. Go to any city in China and watch how people whip out their phones and laugh at you calling you a man. Don't even get me started on the Arab world or Eastern Europe. Shit, just go outside of your little campus area wherever you happen to be and see how uncomfortable you make people.
My mothers clothes don’t fit me xd. I own my own dresses. I even buy my own tampons :).

just list countries that aren’t inhabited by humans theory :))))))). You sound pretty closeted tbh. Come out and accept your true sexuality. You’re not a cis male.

My mothers clothes don’t fit me xd. I own my own dresses. I even buy my own tampons :).

just list countries that aren’t inhabited by humans theory :))))))). You sound pretty closeted tbh. Come out and accept your true sexuality. You’re not a cis male.
so your bio sex is female?

No I just got a lot of one liners taken from movies making fun of people like you or something. I'm 37 years old. Can't remember where I saw the one about dressing up in your mother's clothes.

Anyways, what the hell do you do with tampons? Stick em up your ass once a month for more make believe? And how can you be on here calling other people bigots and talking about countries being inhabited by people who aren't humans?

No I just got a lot of one liners taken from movies making fun of people like you or something. I'm 35 years old. Can't remember where I saw the one about dressing up in your mother's clothes.

Anyways, what the hell do you do with tampons? Stick em up your ass once a month for more make believe? And how can you be on here calling other people bigots and talking about countries being inhabited by people who aren't humans?
Get outta the basement incel
Wouldn’t you like to know perverted incel XDDDD

COPR

Back