Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey there !! Here is my 3 year transformation of my face .. rate this as you want (i am 15 y/o)

Kizashi

Yeah , i got tanned alot these days so i am finding how to detan... peace out

Attachments

• IMG20201103161529.jpg
    IMG20201103161529.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Snapchat-187616713.jpg
    Snapchat-187616713.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 30
Yeah , i got tanned alot these days so i am finding how to detan... peace out
Lookin at yoy I feel your from the west okay sooo dude idl how to say it but how often you get girls??? Considering the only way you could fix yiir jaw atp would be surgery idk if mewin will help you, btw what's your bf percent?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lookin at yoy I feel your from the west okay sooo dude idl how to say it but how often you get girls??? Considering the only way you could fix yiir jaw atp would be surgery idk if mewin will help you, btw what's your bf percent?
At getting girls , its quite easy for me i would say and i am from india .. my bf percentage is 13.2%.. i dont know how to mew as it feels very weird when i do it.

At getting girls , its quite easy for me i would say and i am from india .. my bf percentage is 13.2%.. i dont know how to mew as it feels very weird when i do it.
Bro it's over for you ,go do a surgery, at 13 percent bf you look like that? People at 20 percent bf have more defined jaw I tell to go for surgery when u reach 20 , and the girls part u said I feel your capppin or u pulling average ass becky's

Tbh even in india/Pakistan your rating would be around 4.5 Low mid their normie

Bro it's over for you ,go do a surgery, at 13 percent bf you look like that? People at 20 percent bf have more defined jaw I tell to go for surgery when u reach 20 , and the girls part u said I feel your capppin or u pulling average ass becky's
Not capping tbh , but
Maybe you are right , but fat storation varies from person to person as genetical and for me its on my face and waist.. about the girls part there are a few girls that are into me not many..

You have too much hair; it's hiding your face. Trim it. Your jaw is a little small (maybe a 5 o'clock beard will improve it). You look a little frail. Do calisthenics or go to the gym, but don't exaggerate try to get 10-15% bodyfat (10 is ideal). Wear better clothes., drink water, brush your teeth.

You have too much hair; it's hiding your face. Trim it. Your jaw is a little small (maybe a 5 o'clock beard will improve it). You look a little frail. Do calisthenics or go to the gym, but don't exaggerate try to get 10-15% bodyfat (10 is ideal). Wear better clothes., drink water, brush your teeth.
Sure , i am thinking for a hairstyle thats why i have growned my hair.. i am doing calisthenics now and drinking more than 3l of water in a day and my bf percentage is 13.2%.

Back