Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Hey there!

Colt

Sorry for the greycel post, I'm from looksmax.me which is fun but I came to who I see as the superior intellect forum for questions.

We decided that under the Co ditions of MLF3, chinwing, ZSO, rhinoplasty, almond eye surgery and eppley jaw implants, cheekbone filler, infraorbital rim implants, brow implants and hairline transplant. Mis this with good skincare cycling tren enth (if unlikely to get MPB) and sex appeal maxxing you should be able to ascend by 2.3 psl. I would like to get your take on this! I have been told you don't reccomend surgery for everyone. But without posting my face I can sya 2 things 1) good base 2)i definitely need it. Thanks for reading

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you should be able to ascend even further than 2.3, granted you weren't an eyesore fuck in the beginning.
4 psl now. We also analysis Ed a lot of the surgeries and most only ascended 0.5 psl I don't see how it will ascend more no offense.

4 psl now. We also analysis Ed a lot of the surgeries and most only ascended 0.5 psl I don't see how it will ascend more no offense.
You post your pics or PM me

Nvm, you're right. No worries I overestimated. 2.3 is p damn good then. I don't know what else you want me to say. Posting a pic would be helpful, consider it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nvm, you're right. No worries I overestimated. 2.3 is p damn good then. I don't know what else you want me to say. Posting a pic would be helpful, consider it.
I would, but I just needed to get an intellects view on thsi haha