Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HGH and IFG1-LR3 Injections to increase jaw size

unl76

Hi all,

Wanted to see if anyone has tired or has advice for what I've been doing and I'm about to try

Currently:

High dosage GH use for the past 3.5 months aiming to increase size of hands, feet and head

6IU-8IU everyday, split into 2IU Injections 4-6 hours apart. No insulin used yet.

Some quantifiable results after coming off and allowing swelling and water weight to subside:

Growth of head circumference measured ~2.5 cm increase 58-> 60.5 cm (old single size hat does not fit anymore, definitely fit 3 months ago)
Shoes maybe gone up half a size, not significant difference, just feels tighter
Hands - haven't measured, possibly some thickening

Has anyone had experience with localized IGF-1Lr3 injections aiming at increasing bone mass and size, specifically in the TMJ and brow ridge areas?

A pre-pubertal study was conducted in rats assessing the results of IGF1 administration, promising results:

"Methods: PBS or 40 µg/kg (low-dose) IGF-1 or 80 µg/kg (high-dose) IGF-1 was injected bilaterally into the temporomandibular joints of the rats at weekly intervals for four weeks. Cephalometric and micro-computed tomography measurements were used to determine mandibular dimensions. Bone and tissue mineral density, volume fraction and mineral content were determined, and serum IGF-1 concentrations assayed.

Results: Intra-articular administration of high-dose IGF-1 contributed to a significant 6%-12% increase in mandibular body and condylar length compared to control and low-dose IGF-1-treated animals. Additionally, IGF-1 treatment resulted in a significant decrease in the angulation of the lower incisors to mandibular plane. Condylar bone volume, bone volume fraction, mineral content and mineral density were significantly increased with high-dose IGF-1 relative to control and low-dose IGF-1 groups. Serum IGF-1 levels were similar between all groups confirming limited systemic exposure to the locally administered IGF-1.

Conclusion: Local administration of high-dose 80 µg/kg IGF-1 enhances mandibular growth and condylar bone quality and quantity in growing rats. The findings have implications for modulating mandibular growth and potentially enhancing condylar bone health and integrity."

Considering trying over a not decided time period yet, as a larger, thicker jaw/head is the main issue attempting to fix. Added benefit of avoiding systemic insulin sensitivity f*****g side effects of GH.

Anyone done anything similar?

measure iq before and after, i want to see if head size increase correlates with increase in iq.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it doesn't
You’re incorrect in this assertion. There is a moderate correlation

You’re incorrect in this assertion. There is a moderate correlation

If that's correct, neadertals would iq mogg homo sapiens. Which didn't happen

Lmao that’s some of the worst logic I’ve ever heard. Anyway not related to my post

measure iq before and after, i want to see if head size increase correlates with increase in iq.
I have pre iq measurements, I’ll take another test in 3 months or so.

GH is anecdotally reported to have cognitive enhancing effects regardless. Depends whether it a permanent effect

jews = neanderthals and ashkenazi jews have slightly higher iq than other races. the problem is most of it is mathematical abstractions. For instance Einstein's relativity is a mathematical abstraction and doesn't explain the actual physical mechanisms of the universe. Cromagnon iq mogs both neanderthals and normie iq. Cromagnons were the peak of humanity and there was near gender equality then with women having brains almost equal in size to men