Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory HGH Powerful Face Remodeling + Mewing evidence

Wilk

Reputable
Established

This guy used it and wis face didn't got wide, but simply grow downwards.

´´After consultation with 2 doctors and an orthodontist i was able to get X-rays from before I started and after. First thing we saw was my skull was indeed finished developing. All my sutures were closed and I was completely done with puberty. After getting pictures from the same angles with doctors, I was able to compare photos from the beginning of my HGH journey to the end. There was barely any facial changes in the first 6 months of GH. All the changes happened the last two when I did use Chinese Generic optiropin that was yellow tinted. I’m going to be getting another batch of the same Gh I used those months ago and testing it for everything. I’m not sure what was in it but not sure. Anyways, what happened was my face actually grew downward, it didn’t widen at all it lengthened which contributed to my really weird face shape now. Anyways, a lot of sad shit has happened to me after this. My pretty ex left me that we were hs sweethearts and also just i’ve been getting treated differently, i didn’t know such a big life difference came from attraction but since im 21 it’s understandable why girls don’t fw me anymore. Anyways, just wanted to say to everyone who thought i wasn’t done with puberty. Yes I was completely finished. I’m sure it was regular HGH but maybe there was something else in that yellow hgh that made me react as I did to it. All the regular hgh i used before did nothing to me besides that. Maybe it was just something in it that I reacted to combined with the GH.
it didnt widen my cheekbones per say. It grew my face entirely downwards like lengthened it. something that doesn’t happen in acromegaly. It was completely unheard of really and doesn’t exist. And for the people who are saying the effects happened because one wasn’t done growing. That’s not true. HGH wouldn’t have affected a growing person nearly to the extent it does to a full grown adult. spoke to an endo about that.

However, knowing about the mechanicals behind bone remodeling on the face...

(
)

We know that the natural results of bone modeling increase with HGH...

And that concludes that in the case of the mentioned guy who took gh, it adjusted to the natural force over time that was putted in his face: gravity.

And the expected effect of it is exactly what was pointed by Mike Mew.

Implications:
1. The use of facial bone pushings (such as zygo pushing and palate pushing) pluss mewing would give absurd faster results over the use of extreme HGH use.
And, of course, 2. The use of gh without mewing will fuck you up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This could also mean that you get SHORTER instead of taller!

if you compress too much you body, following Hueter-Volkmann Law that suggests:

1- mechanical forces influence longitudinal growth

2- compressive forces inhibit growth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This could also mean that you get SHORTER instead of taller!

if you compress too much you body, following Hueter-Volkmann Law that suggests:

1- mechanical forces influence longitudinal growth

2- compressive forces inhibit growth
Hence why it may be necessary to do @osteochondromyxoma exercises:

i did not understand most of this
what happened to him is rare, he shouldve grown wider like said. it is an extraordinary case. i have no idea what this chinese yellow tinted hgh is. probably an untrustworthy brand
and how does gravity cause this effect??
mewing and bone pushing cannot cause bone growth. only way to change the bone through pushing is if you have it 24/7 for a long time, like with braces

This guy used it and wis face didn't got wide, but simply grow downwards.

´´After consultation with 2 doctors and an orthodontist i was able to get X-rays from before I started and after. First thing we saw was my skull was indeed finished developing. All my sutures were closed and I was completely done with puberty. After getting pictures from the same angles with doctors, I was able to compare photos from the beginning of my HGH journey to the end. There was barely any facial changes in the first 6 months of GH. All the changes happened the last two when I did use Chinese Generic optiropin that was yellow tinted. I’m going to be getting another batch of the same Gh I used those months ago and testing it for everything. I’m not sure what was in it but not sure. Anyways, what happened was my face actually grew downward, it didn’t widen at all it lengthened which contributed to my really weird face shape now. Anyways, a lot of sad shit has happened to me after this. My pretty ex left me that we were hs sweethearts and also just i’ve been getting treated differently, i didn’t know such a big life difference came from attraction but since im 21 it’s understandable why girls don’t fw me anymore. Anyways, just wanted to say to everyone who thought i wasn’t done with puberty. Yes I was completely finished. I’m sure it was regular HGH but maybe there was something else in that yellow hgh that made me react as I did to it. All the regular hgh i used before did nothing to me besides that. Maybe it was just something in it that I reacted to combined with the GH.
it didnt widen my cheekbones per say. It grew my face entirely downwards like lengthened it. something that doesn’t happen in acromegaly. It was completely unheard of really and doesn’t exist. And for the people who are saying the effects happened because one wasn’t done growing. That’s not true. HGH wouldn’t have affected a growing person nearly to the extent it does to a full grown adult. spoke to an endo about that.

However, knowing about the mechanicals behind bone remodeling on the face...

(
)

We know that the natural results of bone modeling increase with HGH...

And that concludes that in the case of the mentioned guy who took gh, it adjusted to the natural force over time that was putted in his face: gravity.

And the expected effect of it is exactly what was pointed by Mike Mew.

Implications:
1. The use of facial bone pushings (such as zygo pushing and palate pushing) pluss mewing would give absurd faster results over the use of extreme HGH use.
And, of course, 2. The use of gh without mewing will fuck you up.
you got anything on thumb pulling?

i did not understand most of this
what happened to him is rare, he shouldve grown wider like said. it is an extraordinary case. i have no idea what this chinese yellow tinted hgh is. probably an untrustworthy brand
and how does gravity cause this effect??
mewing and bone pushing cannot cause bone growth. only way to change the bone through pushing is if you have it 24/7 for a long time, like with braces
Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ahh