Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi. Any skincare gods, hit me up.

bluelights

Handsome, Smart and Humble
Hi, I'm 24, from Bucharest, Romania. I decided to start maxxing out my looks so I can take full advantage of 'em in life. Especially interested in skincare advice as I was struggling with acne as a kid and now I have some scars that don't really bother me, bur I'd love to get rid of them if possible. Also interested in beard growing advice.

Rates appreciated. See you around!

36641abe-17e2-4e78-9f8e-8410a709801d.jpg

hello, good to have you here! I’d say also consider working a bit on your eye area, especially upper lid exposure. As for scars I recommend dermarolling, to grow a beard try Castor Oil. Good luck in your ascension journey, bro has a chance.