Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi i'm tulip. (Formal apology)

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
The three day ban really opened my eyes. I was being annoying, spreading false information and arguing with people more than learning from them. I was in the wrong and I am sorry. As a young girlI do have a lot to learn and the people of .com only want to share their knowledge with me. Please forgive please forgive 🥺​

Me:



Also just an add on (not venting):
I used to say such nasty shit about the people here...who were literally just trying to imrpove their lives...whilst my own life is shitty asf lol YES I GET BEAT ON AT HOME 🤣🤣 so y'all can deffo use that against me after the nasty shit I said looool
 
Last edited:
The three day ban really opened my eyes. I was being annoying, spreading false information and arguing with people more than learning from them. I was in the wrong and I am sorry. As a young girlI do have a lot to learn and the people of .com only want to share their knowledge with me. Please forgive please forgive 🥺​

Me:
View attachment 153734
be a good child from now on
 
@NewFuckingDay and I owe you a special apology for trying to force internalized homophobia onto you. Also trying to shame you for you life choices was weird and bitchy of me. Wont happen again.
1000063284.jpg
 
Explains the raging daddy issues. I’m not quite sure your life is still worth living, you’re already damaged beyond repair.
Well im pushing 16 and where I live I can move out at this age and go live on my own. Even after a formal apology spewing hatred is weird. But you are entitled to your own opinion. 👍👍😁
 
It’s okay, I’m not sure if I’m in the position to accept your apology. 😅 I understand though, I’ve said some things I really regret and shouldn’t have came out my mouth. You’ve grown and matured, and realized that saying such is wrong.
 
It’s okay, I’m not sure if I’m in the position to accept your apology. 😅 I understand though, I’ve said some things I really regret and shouldn’t have came out my mouth. You’ve grown and matured, and realized that saying such is wrong.
MHmm🤍😁😁🤙👍👍
 
The three day ban really opened my eyes. I was being annoying, spreading false information and arguing with people more than learning from them. I was in the wrong and I am sorry. As a young girlI do have a lot to learn and the people of .com only want to share their knowledge with me. Please forgive please forgive 🥺​

Me:
View attachment 153734


Also just an add on (not venting):
I used to say such nasty shit about the people here...who were literally just trying to imrpove their lives...whilst my own life is shitty asf lol YES I GET BEAT ON AT HOME 🤣🤣 so y'all can deffo use that against me after the nasty shit I said looool
Beat on? damn
 
Just my two cents here.. I don’t think you getting beat up by your parents defines who you are as a person. Even if someone were to use that against you they would be wrong! What defines you, is how you react to hardships.. And so far I see a witty individual who wants to improve. You’re already doing better than 99% of people! I genuinely believe this.
 
The three day ban really opened my eyes. I was being annoying, spreading false information and arguing with people more than learning from them. I was in the wrong and I am sorry. As a young girlI do have a lot to learn and the people of .com only want to share their knowledge with me. Please forgive please forgive 🥺​

Me:
View attachment 153734


Also just an add on (not venting):
I used to say such nasty shit about the people here...who were literally just trying to imrpove their lives...whilst my own life is shitty asf lol YES I GET BEAT ON AT HOME 🤣🤣 so y'all can deffo use that against me after the nasty shit I said looool
n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r
 
n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r n****r
Missed you
 
The three day ban really opened my eyes. I was being annoying, spreading false information and arguing with people more than learning from them. I was in the wrong and I am sorry. As a young girlI do have a lot to learn and the people of .com only want to share their knowledge with me. Please forgive please forgive 🥺​

Me:
View attachment 153734


Also just an add on (not venting):
I used to say such nasty shit about the people here...who were literally just trying to imrpove their lives...whilst my own life is shitty asf lol YES I GET BEAT ON AT HOME 🤣🤣 so y'all can deffo use that against me after the nasty shit I said looool
yes tulip you have been forgiven
 
Just my two cents here.. I don’t think you getting beat up by your parents defines who you are as a person. Even if someone were to use that against you they would be wrong! What defines you, is how you react to hardships.. And so far I see a witty individual who wants to improve. You’re already doing better than 99% of people! I genuinely believe this.
Thank you!! You've been nothing but positive and without people like you I wouldnt be able to excel. Forget all that corny shit about "moids" being evil , lmao I was sooo conry and brainwashed. Thank you!!
 
Thank you!! You've been nothing but positive and without people like you I wouldnt be able to excel. Forget all that corny shit about "moids" being evil , lmao I was sooo conry and brainwashed. Thank you!!
I have an undergraduate in psychology! My pms are open if you need any help!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top