Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,924
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 15h
Reputation
14,960
Location
vast abyss null
I go to aep school now
My school day is 2 hrs
I finished all my work 10 mins after I got here and I have an hour left
This is so boring but really convenient
All ive been doing is doomscrolling and drawing
🥲✡️✡️
The schools 2 streets down from my towns Jewish church, I consider keeping eggs in my bag tmrw
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top