Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi

All the mangas I’m reading are on my bookshelf and I have a bookmark poking out of the books I haven’t finished
And with anime I’m currently watching mukusho tensi or whatever it’s called and I started devilman crybaby so it’s not that hard to remember
watch overflow
 
So basic.
1791226385792.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top