Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't want to exaggerate but it's really over... it was over after you graduated school.. but 31...
Why do you say this? Am I that bad looking and hopeless?

Why do you say this? Am I that bad looking and hopeless?
Regardless of your face, this forum is used by teenagers and young men

But you're 31 dude, if you go to a college campus of girls, no matter how confident you are, you are not going to fit in, you are just old..

Chances that you never had any sexual interaction before, so you wouldn't have it at 31.. It's so over, i can almost feel through your pain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

But you're 31 dude, if you go to a college campus of girls, no matter how confident you are, you are not going to fit in, you are just old..

Chances that you never had any sexual interaction before, so you wouldn't have it at 31.. It's so over, i can almost feel through your pain
I did have sexual interaction before. I'm not looking for college girls.

This is some of the dumbest bullshit I’ve seen here.
31 and it’s over? There are geriatrics getting laid. Let’s relax.

Yeah, this forum is full of young men, but making improvements at his age will benefit him more than the improvements young people are trying to make. Most people here are entering their prime if they’re not already in it. What does that mean? They’re competing with other guys in their primes: guys who are tall, guys with perfect hairline, guys with chiseled faces... everything. High school-college is the shittiest period of time for some people because there’s not much you can do to add to your value outside of looking better/having a better social life (which is partly dictated by looks).

To be a top-tier good looking guy in high school-college (especially college / after the age of 18), you need to have a lot going for you physically. All of the stuff I mentioned above + more. At the age of 31, having good hair, skin, a good job, a semi-active social life and being lean makes a man top-tier for women his age. Basically just take care of yourself, strive to be successful, and don’t be a social reject and you’ll probably be able to get laid at 30+ without many issues.

Back