Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info High IPD Superiority (Ethereal Mogging)

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
The most beautiful exotic trait a man or a women can have, gods blessing and you guys try to fix it (even tho its impossible anyway) :kekw:

Be honest ok? Don't you feel inferior and like prey when you get gazed down by this unmoggable trait?

Just admit that you would change your disgusting low ipd or normal ipd with this by angels chosen gift

No, we are better than you "Humans"

We are the ones on top of the food chains while you have to bring us the meat, you all are slaves and we are ruling

The higher your ESR the better, mine is 0.49 for example

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All you n*****s hating me for this thread, on org they see me now as jesus!

1728934963220.png

.org is full of cope though
no, im am now jesus walking amongst you peasents, with my wide ipd im capturing around your narrow skull and crush it with my intermedial canthus

the raw meat parasites got to my brain, normies would claim, but im sane, you all are insane i cant explain how much disrespect i feel against you all, you all who try to put me down, you arent my friends, you are evil, and sick

the raw meat parasites got to my brain, normies would claim, but im sane, you all are insane i cant explain how much disrespect i feel against you all, you all who try to put me down, you arent my friends, you are evil, and sick
Dnr

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Caramel20 Off-Topic 4
MrdrCake Off-Topic 6
ascension? Looksmaxxing 3
Berzerk Looksmaxxing 37