Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

high iq theory

Four things (at least) rule out the validity of this thread
The first is “high iq” the second is “theory”

The third is “high iq theory”

The fourth, but I don't think it’s necessary to dwell on it, is your post


I'm waiting for the fifth
 
Four things (at least) rule out the validity of this thread
The first is “high iq” the second is “theory”

The third is “high iq theory”

The fourth, but I don't think it’s necessary to dwell on it, is your post


I'm waiting for the fifth
f*g larping as a foid btw
 
we r all the same guy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top