Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hispanic (m15) anymore improvement or I’m cooked

Star Dior

Star Dior
I’m only 15 so I’m just seeing if I can have more improvement or what

Attachments

• IMG_5985.jpeg
    IMG_5985.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5989.jpeg
    IMG_5989.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
you could improve some stuff through softmaxx but you will need surgeries to ascend unfortunately

I’m gonna be brutally honest better here bro

You’re pretty cooked looks wise rn

But there are def things you can do to achieve normalcy

Yeah talk to a dentist about jaw surgeries

some type of cantal tilt surgery would be more important imo. he needs bones
Actually a study found that the most important features that determine attractiveness in men is jaw width and eyebrows, I think a jaw surgery would give more bang for buck imo

Actually a study found that the most important features that determine attractiveness in men is jaw width and eyebrows, I think a jaw surgery would give more bang for buck imo
the tilt is so extreme though help so much to have maybe +2 or 3 degrees more positively tilted

ur capped at like a 7 max out ur hair eyebrows try facial hair grow ur hair so it covers your eyes and upper 3rd cause thats where ur looks are the weakest and max everything else out make sure ur lipsa arent dry and shi

how tall are you? for softmaxxing you should get a haircut that covers your forehead, get a skin care routine, hit gym, dye your eyebrows, grow a beard, train your neck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how tall are you? for softmaxxing you should get a haircut that covers your forehead, get a skin care routine, hit gym, dye your eyebrows, grow a beard, train your neck
164CM, but how can I dye my eyebrows? It’s black as it can be

164CM, but how can I dye my eyebrows? It’s black as it can be
damn bro u needa heightmaxx wear sum shoes w height boost and yea but they are sparse a little dye towards the end will help also clean them out but make sure u dont overly thin them shave the parts on the top and bottom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
damn bro u needa heightmaxx wear sum shoes w height boost and yea but they are sparse a little dye towards the end will help also clean them out but make sure u dont overly thin them shave the parts on the top and bottom
Eh, I’m not worrying about the height rn cause as soon I turn 18 I’d pay for the height surgery, I appreciate for the tips though

I think you should start a skin care routine and shape up your eye brows. But honestly for eye area, I think you will have to at least try subliminals. I know this space isn’t very open to the idea of them, but I think you should try listening to them to improve eye area.

I think you should start a skin care routine and shape up your eye brows. But honestly for eye area, I think you will have to at least try subliminals. I know this space isn’t very open to the idea of them, but I think you should try listening to them to improve eye area.
subliminals dont make sense. listening to a modified audio which your subconciousness receives does not change anything physically. i suppose if you use it to modify mental things, like stress and focus, it could work. but eye area? hell nah. youre tripping, maybe you think you have results bc the audio keeps giving you affirmations and you start believing them. i was interested in them at some point, i saw a skin subliminal which said if you listened to it while drinking water and doing skin care it will improve. no shit. theres other made up stuff as well, and i notice in the comments its mostly delusional females trying to affirm themselves. ik someone who tried to change their eye color listening to it for a month. spoiler alert: nothing changed. yet he kept saying that his eyes were hazel green and shit. no, they were dark brown. this subliminal stuff is just schizo

subliminals dont make sense. listening to a modified audio which your subconciousness receives does not change anything physically. i suppose if you use it to modify mental things, like stress and focus, it could work. but eye area? hell nah. youre tripping, maybe you think you have results bc the audio keeps giving you affirmations and you start believing them. i was interested in them at some point, i saw a skin subliminal which said if you listened to it while drinking water and doing skin care it will improve. no shit. theres other made up stuff as well, and i notice in the comments its mostly delusional females trying to affirm themselves. ik someone who tried to change their eye color listening to it for a month. spoiler alert: nothing changed. yet he kept saying that his eyes were hazel green and shit. no, they were dark brown. this subliminal stuff is just schizo
hmmm,ig there is no harm in trying

go to your dentist (for jaw surgery),mew,get a hair cut with more layers or/ a taper build a skin care routine and chew military gum every day to try and build jaw muscles

ey man no harm in testing it out. and I don’t like being mean but this guys cooked in that area, so at least he can try subs.

ey man no harm in testing it out. and I don’t like being mean but this guys cooked in that area, so at least he can try subs.
subliminals is crazy bro

shit does not work 😭

If y’all keep it negative then nah it won’t work
oh yea lemme just listen to this audio to give me hunter eyes. You know how ridiculous that sounds? People will do anything to not put work into something

do you have treacher collins syndrome.
Lets just wait till your older, could possibly grow into your face hopefully.
atm you're going to need to personality max

do you have treacher collins syndrome.
Lets just wait till your older, could possibly grow into your face hopefully.
atm you're going to need to personality max
Syndrome is insane 😭

Syndrome is insane 😭
"Treacher Collins syndrome is a genetic disorder that affects growth and development of the head. It prevents the skull, cheek and jawbones from developing properly, causing facial anomalies"

He does look like he has it. Compare him to these kids here. Thankfully you can get reconstructive surgery for it

his weak jaw only further proves it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-19 235837.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-19 235837.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2024-05-19 235922.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-19 235922.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2024-05-19 235901.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-19 235901.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 6
"Treacher Collins syndrome is a genetic disorder that affects growth and development of the head. It prevents the skull, cheek and jawbones from developing properly, causing facial anomalies"

He does look like he has it. Compare him to these kids here. Thankfully you can get reconstructive surgery for it

Well then he’s not screwed if it’s a syndrome

shit youre right that sucks

Back