Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hollow cheeks advice?

Females also have a little androgens so thier foreheads are not like infants but rihhana had the least androgen reception in her forehead among all others

All gigastacys and some stacys have above average masculinization

Masc jaw and forehead and deep set eyes and brow ridge images (18).jpeg

other examples are adriana lima and Angelina jolie

in what world is brook shields masculine
She has thick dark eyebrows and a strong jaw, she’s not masculine but she has slightly more masculinised features than most women

She has thick dark eyebrows and a strong jaw, she’s not masculine but she has slightly more masculinised features than most women
Shes super masculine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_0609.jpegShe’s the best masc looking model rn imo

View attachment 31605
15 year old

View attachment 31606
50+ years old

She always had above average masculinization of her face for a female
oh interesting i always noticed her more feminine features first but at this age that brow density and bone structure is wild

also what does an attractive feminine jaw look like?
or does a jaw have to be masculine on a woman to be attractive?

oh interesting i always noticed her more feminine features first but at this age that brow density and bone structure is wild

Margot robbie

Tbh it matters less for women on whether or not their features are more masculinised or feminized, it just matters that the features are highly dimorphic in general

That being said women ideally should have a majority of feminine features

Tbh it matters less for women on whether or not their features are more masculinised or feminized, it just matters that the features are highly dimorphic in general

ive always found women with masculine jaws as very attractive and in general the "handsome" look on women
but i also like very feminine beauty too

you either lose fat or get surgery

U got it all wrong

Women only need health and youth factors

They only need a little amount of dimorphism

(dimorphism of face in humans is always masculine traits women have watered down versions of them)

i’ve been researching how to get hollow cheeks and the main way seems to be reducing body fat percentage, however most of the things i’ve read are directed towards men. Would this work on me? or is there something directed towards women that would work better?
Usually hollow cheeks don't look that good on women and are a sign of getting older. Kinda like how Adriana Lima and other models didn't have hollow cheeks when they were younger and looked their best, but began to as they entered their 30s and 40s because the face naturally slims with age

Usually hollow cheeks don't look that good on women and are a sign of getting older. Kinda like how Adriana Lima and other models didn't have hollow cheeks when they were younger and looked their best, but began to as they entered their 30s and 40s because the face naturally slims with age
Signs of youth destroyed and made ger unattractive

Fat pads are signs of youth and deteriorate with age

U got it all wrong

Women only need health and youth factors

They only need a little amount of dimorphism

(dimorphism of face in humans is always masculine traits women have watered down versions of them)
no dimorphism is two different forms, there is feminine and masculine dimorphism

no dimorphism is two different forms, there is feminine and masculine dimorphism
Feminine dimorphism is just like masculine dimorphism just watered down and less (in face only)