- Joined
- Feb 15, 2026
- Messages
- 3,334
- Solutions
- 2
- Reputation
- 5,568
What a fuck as commentnothing wrong with wearing diapers, it's more efficient, going to the toilet is a waste of time
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What a fuck as commentnothing wrong with wearing diapers, it's more efficient, going to the toilet is a waste of time
My eyes arent THAT dead lookingPLEASE use coloured contacts
He's an illegal from org so he's not so smartWhat a fuck as comment
Nothing wrong with diapermaxxxing, it feels nice and warm, and you look like an illegal yourselfWhat a fuck as comment
Hahahahaha I never saw a female as ugly as you what the fuck did I just witness nigggaNever let yourself go or get big its not worth it, also my MRI showed that my maxilla, chin and the rest of my midface is cooked
Also I'd be so much better with box osteotomy and a new nose
Someone getting absolutely cucked by genetic recombinationHahahahaha I never saw a female as ugly as you what the fuck did I just witness niggga
Yea niggga take that description off hahahaha you’re not a volcel people say foids have infinite smv but you can’t even be a volcel you are too fucking ugly n***a people still wouldn’t ask you out even if you were a „volcel“ you are a fucking incel larping being a volcel n***a hahahaha genuinely cagingSomeone getting absolutely cucked by genetic recombination
I somehow lost my virginity, men are very strangeYea niggga take that description off hahahaha you’re not a volcel people say foids have infinite smv but you can’t even be a volcel you are too fucking ugly n***a people still wouldn’t ask you out even if you were a „volcel“ you are a fucking incel larping being a volcel n***a hahahaha genuinely caging
what the fuck am I reading this correctlyHahahahaha I never saw a female as ugly as you what the fuck did I just witness niggga
Yeswhat the fuck am I reading this correctly
Oh wellNever let yourself go or get big its not worth it, also my MRI showed that my maxilla, chin and the rest of my midface is cooked
Also I'd be so much better with box osteotomy and a new nose
See? It was infact that badOh well
Saleable tbhNever let yourself go or get big its not worth it, also my MRI showed that my maxilla, chin and the rest of my midface is cooked
Also I'd be so much better with box osteotomy and a new nose
Definitely not as bad as u mad it seem I can tell u are mixed what are u mixed with?
I barely even know myself jflDefinitely not as bad as u mad it seem I can tell u are mixed what are u mixed with?
Why do u think that everybody goes through hard times don’t make u less or anythingI barely even know myself jfl
No, I mean like I'm a little confused about what label to use for myselfWhy do u think that everybody goes through hard times don’t make u less or anything
Who do u feel closer toNo, I mean like I'm a little confused about what label to use for myself
I feel disconnected from all of em tbhWho do u feel closer to
So you just lose your identityI feel disconnected from all of em tbh
YeahSo you just lose your identity
idk what half these people are on abt ure kinda cuteYeah
idk what half these people are on abt ure kinda cute
darn, lmk when u start swingin the other way so i can slide into ur dmsNot to moids