D
Deleted member 77539
Guest
Is master at kfc? Like what’s happening
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My days been fucking ruined by this shitCan’t even rot anymore
I cant wait nomore actually I think I know you from orgIs master at kfc? Like what’s happening
Yeah, have you seen my posts?I cant wait nomore actually I think I know you from org
nah you replied to mineYeah, have you seen my posts?
Fuck that fat n***a master. We should replace him fr
Oh alrnah you replied to mine otoplasty dude
What’s your user on orgI cant wait nomore actually I think I know you from org
@grilldaddyWhat’s your user on org
What’s your user on org
I was on .is in that timeYah fuck that shit
Not you n***a your face is already in my nightmares I’m talking about the other guy@grilldaddy![]()
LolNot you n***a your face is already in my nightmares I’m talking about the other guy
we need to censor this here?n***a
Yeah unfortunatelywe need to censor this here?
Yes it’s the ruleswe need to censor this here?
It’s auto censoredwe need to censor this here?
Go read rules its heavily restrictedwe need to censor this here?
Just kidding bro
Ngl idk you , are you 2025cel ?aviar
unfortunately yes rotted on org discord 2024Ngl idk you , are you 2025cel ?
Ew bro ew fuck thatorg discord