Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Holy grail toner

maria12

my grandma told me to buy this bcs she’s always used it and she looks super young for her age, my skin was like SUPER dry bcs of the retinoid I use but this fixed it overnight no joke, and it’s only like £2.50. I used it last night and my face is still glowy rn and I haven’t put anything else on. Oh and I checked and it's not got any pore clogging ingredients in it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

my grandma told me to buy this bcs she’s always used it and she looks super young for her age, my skin was like SUPER dry bcs of the retinoid I use but this fixed it overnight no joke, and it’s only like £2.50. I used it last night and my face is still glowy rn and I haven’t put anything else on. Oh and I checked and it's not got any pore clogging ingredients in it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

my skin is naturally pretty dry so I might give it a try

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my skin is naturally pretty dry so I might give it a try
i love it sm, I recommend putting it on when your skin is damp so it absorbs better

Looks good