- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bro, it's they don't understand the things i say on twitterThey don’t say the things I know on Twitter
Holy tardcel.bro, it's they don't understand the things i say on twitter
@Knightbro, it's they don't understand the things i say on twitter
I saw it bro , caged hard
Holy tardcel.sherlockcel
The last few seconds bruh
Yo tony when will I get a star at the reputable badge. Thanking youThe last few seconds bruh
Don't post shit like that again
At 10k i thinkYo tony when will I get a star at the reputable badge. Thanking you