- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,938
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 7h
- Reputation
- 47,070
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

104 bpm. It’s so fucking over
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bro mine is 110 it’s fucked I need to get it checked probably all the roids I take104 bpm. It’s so fucking over
are you not on ancillariesBro mine is 110 it’s fucked I need to get it checked probably all the roids I take
Nah it’s a short cycle my heart rate has always been this high I don’t even think it’s the roidsare you not on ancillaries
should still be on ancillaries even if it’s a short cycle and your heart rate has always been highNah it’s a short cycle my heart rate has always been this high I don’t even think it’s the roids
It’s not a money problem I just thought I would be chillingshould still be on ancillaries even if it’s a short cycle and your heart rate has always been high
beta blockers aren’t that expensive bro come on![]()
That’s basically the same heart rate as you run.That's not normal? Mine is sometimes 120
What roids do thou takeNah it’s a short cycle my heart rate has always been this high I don’t even think it’s the roids
*not stressedmine is 50 ish when i walk
I’m taking test cjc 1925 ipamorelin proviron ai and Reta I’m getting hgh soonWhat roids do thou take
Basically said one roid, bro you are just unhealthyI’m taking test cjc 1925 ipamorelin proviron ai and Reta I’m getting hgh soon
I know n***aBasically said one roid, bro you are just unhealthy