Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Honest opinion what can i do to improve my appearance

Hi im 30yrs old.. me and my husband just had our 4th baby, I'm in a rutt I don't like how I look. Looking for honest opinions and some beauty tips u think would suit me? I honestly don't know were to start
At your age, focusing on skincare, diet, and rest is most important. Keep your skin well hydrated by drinking lots of water and applying a good moisturizer. Use a gentle exfoliator to clear away dead skin cells and to get a smoother complexion. Apply daily sunscreen to protect against aging and sun damage. A balanced diet rich in vitamins and antioxidants will benefit your skin as well. Make sure you're getting enough rest to reduce puffiness and dark circles. You can also try rubbing a little olive oil on your face twice a week. A haircut that suits your face shape better and regular proffesional facials to help keep your skin looking refreshed and glowing.

congrats

just focus on preserving the collagen u hve, fatty meat rich diet, always wear sunscreen, collagen powder etc. Also don't wear ur hair up too often, u risk traction alopecia

Back