- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
Even with my shit face but I see guys that are sub5 and I mog them even being ethnic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep he mogs me hard. But then again who doesn't?Funny because it's true
Finally you opened your eyes for a secEven with my shit face but I see guys that are sub5 and I mog them even being ethnic
Thats why they are hereEven with my shit face but I see guys that are sub5 and I mog them even being ethnic
Fuckkk that might be meIt's all adding up
View attachment 158731
Hes Spanish btwtry to remember this
Tomorrow: “I’m ethnic and subhuman and blah blah”
is this n***a spanish?Hes Spanish btw
ven negro @eldritch
Yahis this n***a spanish?
from spain?
Yah negro yahfrom spain?
yeah im beating this mfYah negro yah
Film ityeah im beating this mf
he's geating the bonesmashing treatmentFilm it
No, u mog@returnofthecutecel do you mog me?
Actually 6 not 5 yearsU have brutal mental problems tho daily insecurity for years
I wonder if @ela67 will be posting her face here asking for ratings 5 years from now since that’s basically the time you’ve been roaming in these forums
It doesn't matter im khhv because I'm locationcelur still khhv tho so you might aswell be subhuman
Fucking finallyEven with my shit face but I see guys that are sub5 and I mog them even being ethnic
Not brag im actually deformed but others are more deformedFucking finally
This the one time I’m actually happy someone is bragging
Thank you
Not this shit againNot brag im actually deformed but others are more deformed
Who do you even mogYep he mogs me hard. But then again who doesn't?
Well it doesnt matter....Still khhv tho
Even with my shit face but I see guys that are sub5 and I mog them even being ethnic
Body mogs meNo, u mog
Pic from 1 year ago now im dyelBody mogs me
My side was rated low from an .org userNot this shit again
Be grateful for your looks for once u ain’t deformed
Chad bullying ltn
Im sorry I was thinking of you because you guys know each other Sorry if that sounded like a real insultChad bullying ltn
calm down I was jokingIm sorry I was thinking of you because you guys know each other Sorry if that sounded like a real insult
yea but i seen someone talking with themself so didnt want to always show ignored msg so now only bunny therecalm down I was joking
I thought you put me on ignore tho?
ova if u have to become a passport broIt doesn't matter im khhv because I'm locationcel
thanks igyea but i seen someone talking with themself so didnt want to always show ignored msg so now only bunny there
okay im sorry when i showed your msgs they were funny and i didnt want to miss outthanks ig
Spanish women are huge whores, being an ethnic is not the reason of why you are a virgin, your people get cucked by ugly Moroccans everydayIt doesn't matter im khhv because I'm locationcel
n*****s really think they can help this guy he has been posting the same shit since 2019 or whatever 6 years of insecurity in these forums multiple ppl telling him he looks descent in pmsNot this shit again
Be grateful for your looks for once u ain’t deformed