Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How accurate are

Dandelions

Bonesmashing Everyday Until I Get Lean
Reputable
Established
BMR/Caloric Maintenance calculators? What is truly considered active? I walk 10k Steps daily and do light weight lifting, I’m about 6’3 and 190 LBs at ~20% BF and calculators tell me my maintenance is about 3k which I find is bullshit. I’ve been eating at 1500 calories a day for 45 days now and I lose about 2.3 pounds a week on average which would put my deficit at around 1200, when it should be 1500 according to the calculators so I think it’s quite bullshit.

They mainly work for oldcel a tryna lose their beer belly or sun chit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Inaccurate for them too
Yeah. I guess the only way to know is by actually trying to lose the weight, so i’ve concluded that on an average day where I do my exercise my maintenance is 2700, which is far off from the 3100-3500 I get told by these “calculators”

BMR/Caloric Maintenance calculators? What is truly considered active? I walk 10k Steps daily and do light weight lifting, I’m about 6’3 and 190 LBs at ~20% BF and calculators tell me my maintenance is about 3k which I find is bullshit. I’ve been eating at 1500 calories a day for 45 days now and I lose about 2.3 pounds a week on average which would put my deficit at around 1200, when it should be 1500 according to the calculators so I think it’s quite bullshit.
Ur losing too much weight

Are u getting saggy and loose skin

Ur losing too much weight

Are u getting saggy and loose skin
Everyone tells me this bluepill shit, I can’t control it like I said I have paranoia and OCD and whenever I eat over 1800 calories I get anxious. I have to stay at around 1500 calories, but I still get around 90g of protein a day on average. No, no sagginess looseness or cellulite at all.

Everyone tells me this bluepill shit, I can’t control it like I said I have paranoia and OCD and whenever I eat over 1800 calories I get anxious. I have to stay at around 1500 calories, but I still get around 90g of protein a day on average. No, no sagginess looseness or cellulite at all.
Thanks

Starvefuel

Self diagnosed?

Self diagnosed?
Yup.
Thanks

Starvefuel
Not starving imo, i’m still getting great protein and carbs in, relative to a 1.5k calorie diet. I also dry fast 24 hours once a week, I lose around 2 LBs the following day and gain back about 1 the next day so usually I lose 1 pound in a day from the dry fasting alone.

Yup.

Not starving imo, i’m still getting great protein and carbs in, relative to a 1.5k calorie diet. I also dry fast 24 hours once a week, I lose around 2 LBs the following day and gain back about 1 the next day so usually I lose 1 pound in a day from the dry fasting alone.
I will self diagnose many things now :gigachad::ez:

Back