Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how are ratings determined?

pookiebear

i am not gonna post my picture but ill describe some general features and i can get back to you on others if you need it
ive been told i have a good eye area and forward maxilla, also i have good cheekbones i think but they are a bit hidden by my facial fat, decent jawline (imo but i could be wrong) my flaws are asymmetry, bad skin quality (i cover it with makeup but i am working on it, want to do a chemical peel soon), bulbous nose tip (but its straight and feminine from the side idk what thats all about) partly thin lips, and recessed chin
so my question is, how far back does one major flaw in development set you in ratings? like i think my biggest flaw is my chin so considering that, what is the highest my rating could be? i understand it would be hard to determine that without a picture, if yall need measurements or smth ill try to figure out how to do them and respond

i am not gonna post my picture but ill describe some general features and i can get back to you on others if you need it
ive been told i have a good eye area and forward maxilla, also i have good cheekbones i think but they are a bit hidden by my facial fat, decent jawline (imo but i could be wrong) my flaws are asymmetry, bad skin quality (i cover it with makeup but i am working on it, want to do a chemical peel soon), bulbous nose tip (but its straight and feminine from the side idk what thats all about) partly thin lips, and recessed chin
so my question is, how far back does one major flaw in development set you in ratings? like i think my biggest flaw is my chin so considering that, what is the highest my rating could be? i understand it would be hard to determine that without a picture, if yall need measurements or smth ill try to figure out how to do them and respond
you can dm me and ill rate you if you want!

I’ll try to guess maybe like just above average?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
brb using my imagination
well i actually am not asking for a rating but asking how far back one misdeveloped feature can set a rating, if you have other features that are still considered attractive? do you have to check all boxes to be an 8? thats why i titled it "what determines a rating"

well i actually am not asking for a rating but asking how far back one misdeveloped feature can set a rating, if you have other features that are still considered attractive? do you have to check all boxes to be an 8? thats why i titled it "what determines a rating"
imo recession bombs your rating

Nose and recession would set u back a couple points

oh where can i find one of those filters?
The pic is mine its not a filter u have to play around with things like this in ur editor IMG_20240524_234523.jpgIMG_20240524_234552.jpg(most mobile galleries have one like this idk about iphones i have only used androids)