Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How are you supposed to make irl friends in a new city

emeraldpill

ㅤ
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
15,378
Solutions
21
Reputation
44,113
like how do you initiate that tbh cus you can’t just go up to random people n stuff

I have a few and I like them but their wider friend groups are not the type I’d want to integrate with as such
Im sure they’re all fine people but there’s not much shared interests with most of them
 
like how do you initiate that tbh cus you can’t just go up to random people n stuff

I have a few and I like them but their wider friend groups are not the type I’d want to integrate with as such
Im sure they’re all fine people but there’s not much shared interests with most of them
if i was livng in a big city i would just talk to anyone on the street because if i mess up ill probably never see them again anyways
 
like how do you initiate that tbh cus you can’t just go up to random people n stuff

I have a few and I like them but their wider friend groups are not the type I’d want to integrate with as such
Im sure they’re all fine people but there’s not much shared interests with most of them
awww poor emmy wants friends
 
like how do you initiate that tbh cus you can’t just go up to random people n stuff

I have a few and I like them but their wider friend groups are not the type I’d want to integrate with as such
Im sure they’re all fine people but there’s not much shared interests with most of them
go to cool partys idk
 
Go to the ymca
 
questionable
but its prb different for guys why dont u go to a club or something
Yeah that’s fine for just a bit of fun but rarely make lasting friendships from them

I don’t go out as much as I used to
 
like how do you initiate that tbh cus you can’t just go up to random people n stuff

I have a few and I like them but their wider friend groups are not the type I’d want to integrate with as such
Im sure they’re all fine people but there’s not much shared interests with most of them
Connect with people through shared passions and hobbies, especially if you aren't in school
 
like how do you initiate that tbh cus you can’t just go up to random people n stuff

I have a few and I like them but their wider friend groups are not the type I’d want to integrate with as such
Im sure they’re all fine people but there’s not much shared interests with most of them
hobbies and u can also use tinder to make friends
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top