Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How are your relationships with people in real life?

Ariellebell123

friends, are you guys dating anyone, (do you want to date anyone,) whats your relationship life like

friends, are you guys dating anyone, (do you want to date anyone,) whats your relationship life like
Amazing actually. I mog irl. Online I have negative aura. I can socialize with anyone and make friends with anyone. Wish irl aura translated to online šŸ˜† it's just the way I type tbh. That's why I like voice chatting anyone becuase I speak like a voice actor naturally and give good vibes

I'm mtn and one girl in school is my simp))) yeah yeah you've heard it right))) I think she's even more attractive than me tho, but i'm antisocial mentalcel and so I try to keep her away

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Amazing actually. I mog irl. Online I have negative aura. I can socialize with anyone and make friends with anyone. Wish irl aura translated to online šŸ˜† it's just the way I type tbh. That's why I like voice chatting anyone becuase I speak like a voice actor naturally and give good vibes
Thats good im glad šŸ˜€

if you have an amazing social life irl, forget about online. irl is way better. most people online dream about having a life irl. iā€™m a nobody here but idc because i have a great social life irl. you should try adopting this mindset.

Surprisingly my social life is really well. I get extremely hot guys and even in school many guys like me that are actually hot. I have this one boy who does my math homework even when I donā€™t ask. Thereā€™s other boys who also try to always approach me and help me with school work even if itā€™s not needed. I got like 2 guys that stalk me irl everyday and one of them follows me to every class and the other one follows me to my house (they creepy but wtv). All the pretty girls love me and weā€™re friends but as for every girl ugly hoes be hating me for no rzn. I hope I didnā€™t sound cocky but I just wanted to say itā€™s crazy how different people treat me now cuz they consider me attractive because in middle school I was ugly asf and would get bullied crazy, it just shows looks rlly do matter. I often see guys staring at me and I know they look at me cuz they like me but I hate it because I still have trauma from middle school when I was a 3/10

Surprisingly my social life is really well. I get extremely hot guys and even in school many guys like me that are actually hot. I have this one boy who does my math homework even when I donā€™t ask. Thereā€™s other boys who also try to always approach me and help me with school work even if itā€™s not needed. I got like 2 guys that stalk me irl everyday and one of them follows me to every class and the other one follows me to my house (they creepy but wtv). All the pretty girls love me and weā€™re friends but as for every girl ugly hoes be hating me for no rzn. I hope I didnā€™t sound cocky but I just wanted to say itā€™s crazy how different people treat me now cuz they consider me attractive because in middle school I was ugly asf and would get bullied crazy, it just shows looks rlly do matter. I often see guys staring at me and I know they look at me cuz they like me but I hate it because I still have trauma from middle school when I was a 3/10
face reveal when ?

It's acc good at the moment. Used to have NO LIFE and spent most of my days rotting. But that was before I moved. Since moving I've been to more parties then I ever had in my old town. Met great new friends. Summer is looking up ngl

face reveal when ?
honestly, I seen her old post talking about how having friends as an attractive person is hard. Be f*****g for real for a second, if you're a good person, your friends aren't going to betray you just because you're attractive. If you are more attractive then your friends, yes, jealousy is going to be apparent but only a minute amount of it and it's not going to affect your friendship to the point of a complete loss of the entire relationship. Being attractive is only ever a bonus when it comes to making and having friends. However, a lack of a humble attitude and being egotistical asshole isn't a bonus when it comes to making friends.

"ugly hoes be hating me for no rzn" "I hope I didnā€™t sound cocky", @Jasmine Rose I can't lie you don't sound cocky... You sound completely unlikeable...

honestly, I seen her old post talking about how having friends as an attractive person is hard. Be f*****g for real for a second, if you're a good person, your friends aren't going to betray you just because you're attractive. If you are more attractive then your friends, yes, jealousy is going to be apparent but only a minute amount of it and it's not going to affect your friendship to the point of a complete loss of the entire relationship. Being attractive is only ever a bonus when it comes to making and having friends. However, a lack of a humble attitude and being egotistical asshole isn't a bonus when it comes to making friends.

"ugly hoes be hating me for no rzn" "I hope I didnā€™t sound cocky", @Jasmine Rose I can't lie you don't sound cocky... You sound completely unlikeable...
Yea the ego sounds through the roof

Itā€™s going decent ig

I went over to this girlā€™s house the other day and we watched a movie and went in her hot tub.. and made out

Friends-wise Iā€™m not known at my school AT ALL but the people I am friends with seem to really like me, the glazing actually goes crazy

I literally defended you when someone was bullying you on .org im not a b***h, itā€™s just in reality girls find everything a competitionšŸ’€. My ego isnā€™t through the roof but thatā€™s just my life, most people like me cuz I have green feline eyes and that carries my looks plus nice eyebrows . Also the only reason I donā€™t post myself on here is because I donā€™t want people irl finding out im even on this forum cuz itā€™s embarrassing. You of all people should know people on this forum are weird sometimes, a dude went out of his way to post your pictures on another website? Iā€™m just being safe on the internet

I literally defended you when someone was bullying you on .org im not a b***h, itā€™s just in reality girls find everything a competitionšŸ’€. My ego isnā€™t through the roof but thatā€™s just my life, most people like me cuz I have green feline eyes and that carries my looks plus nice eyebrows . Also the only reason I donā€™t post myself on here is because I donā€™t want people irl finding out im even on this forum cuz itā€™s embarrassing. You of all people should know people on this forum are weird sometimes, a dude went out of his way to post your pictures on another website? Iā€™m just being safe on the internet
How old are you?

Hey I donā€™t think anyoneā€™s attacking you or anything but obviously if youā€™re telling the truth youā€™re living the dream for a lot on the forum and itā€™s hard to verify if youā€™re telling the truth without some sort of proof

You really donā€™t need to send a pic of you but you should just know that no one in the forum will ever really be able to truly believe you

How old are you?
17 but your literally judging me for no rzn. You canā€™t judge my whole personality by how I type . If I had a jealous ex best friend thatā€™s not so surprising? Itā€™s a common thing have you not watched Euphoria? Most girls have a Cassie in there life

Yeah itā€™s kinda crazy sheā€™s had a thing for me for like 8 months

And I had never even seen her around school or even known she existed
damn, when did you start looksmaxxing? bc if she liked you for about 8 months but admitted it later then youre lowkey goated irl

Hey I donā€™t think anyoneā€™s attacking you or anything but obviously if youā€™re telling the truth youā€™re living the dream for a lot on the forum and itā€™s hard to verify if youā€™re telling the truth without some sort of proof

You really donā€™t need to send a pic of you but you should just know that no one in the forum will ever really be able to truly believe you
yes thatā€™s understandable cuz I donā€™t post myself

damn, when did you start looksmaxxing? bc if she liked you for about 8 months but admitted it later then youre lowkey goated irl
Iā€™ve been aware of looksmaxxing since I was like 14 but only really started when I was about 15

Iā€™m 16 now and I think Iā€™m a decent spot for my age range, Iā€™ve got pretty dang good potential if I do say so myself

Actually the girl (of hot tub fame) was telling me how hot I am and I (like everyone in this forum) have body and facial dismorphia so I was like ā€œwe can agree to disagreeā€ and she told me that like a lot of girls she knows and her friends think Iā€™m hot

Iā€™ve been aware of looksmaxxing since I was like 14 but only really started when I was about 15

Iā€™m 16 now and I think Iā€™m a decent spot for my age range, Iā€™ve got pretty dang good potential if I do say so myself

Actually the girl (of hot tub fame) was telling me how hot I am and I (like everyone in this forum) have body and facial dismorphia so I was like ā€œwe can agree to disagreeā€ and she told me that like a lot of girls she knows and her friends think Iā€™m hot
mirin hard bro :pogu: :blobdance:

17 but your literally judging me for no rzn. You canā€™t judge my whole personality by how I type . If I had a jealous ex best friend thatā€™s not so surprising? Itā€™s a common thing have you not watched Euphoria? Most girls have a Cassie in there life
Okay, you're right, I shouldn't have judged you.

mirin hard bro :pogu: :blobdance:
Yeah but Iā€™m unknown as shit, I moved to a completely new area last year and havenā€™t been super social so girls really donā€™t give me much attention except looking at me or on occasion approaching me

If I actually had a social life Iā€™d prob be slaying

Yeah but Iā€™m unknown as shit, I moved to a completely new area last year and havenā€™t been super social so girls really donā€™t give me much attention except looking at me or on occasion approaching them

If I actually had a social life Iā€™d prob be slaying
damn, actually mirin wtf

U can judge a person on how they type but the rest I agree with

good show

tbh youā€™re young now so maybe you can grow out of the kind of cocky attitude- i think you have good intentions and i see you maturing and not being like this in the future. on your other post where you mentioned your friend dropped you because you were prettier than her at her birthday party, i really feel like you could have told everyone to stop and focus on her because itā€™s HER birthday party. i mean, maybe there are some parts that you subconsciously left out. i understand that you were bullied in middle school for being ugly so now you are relishing your status, which is completely normal. just try your best to channel that into not comparing yourself to other people and just being happy to YOURSELF that you are pretty. you also said you only made friends with pretty people, so i think you should learn to take that out of the equation- maybe sometimes people are have problems with you that are NOT your looks. i had the same experience of being ugly in high school and then being attractive now in med school (i want to be a psychiatrist can you tell :p)
overall i donā€™t want to chalk you up as a cocky person, youā€™re a person who was bullied and is getting over it. i see that you have good in you from your other posts and you are young and i really think you can grow out of this. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tbh youā€™re young now so maybe you can grow out of the kind of cocky attitude- i think you have good intentions and i see you maturing and not being like this in the future. on your other post where you mentioned your friend dropped you because you were prettier than her at her birthday party, i really feel like you could have told everyone to stop and focus on her because itā€™s HER birthday party. i mean, maybe there are some parts that you subconsciously left out. i understand that you were bullied in middle school for being ugly so now you are relishing your status, which is completely normal. just try your best to channel that into not comparing yourself to other people and just being happy to YOURSELF that you are pretty. you also said you only made friends with pretty people, so i think you should learn to take that out of the equation- maybe sometimes people are have problems with you that are NOT your looks. i had the same experience of being ugly in high school and then being attractive now in med school (i want to be a psychiatrist can you tell :p)
overall i donā€™t want to chalk you up as a cocky person, youā€™re a person who was bullied and is getting over it. i see that you have good in you from your other posts and you are young and i really think you can grow out of this. :)
Youā€™re in med school? That so cool! Congrats

My advice is just to be more humble... like @MrdrCake over here
Iā€™ll take your advice I didnā€™t mean to come of as not humble like
You donā€™t know what goes on in my life tbh? I donā€™t have to write every detail about my friendship with her. I dropped her because she was trying to compete with me and so did my other friend. We were a trio and both of us dropped her so clearly I wasnā€™t the problem. Last year she told me she was prettier than my best friend on her bday so really itā€™s just her karma . I donā€™t have to write every litttle detail abt her cuz you donā€™t know how I was a good friend to her. She wasnā€™t a good person her and her boyfriend used to bully autistic people in school. My grandpa was dying and I still went to her birthday and hyped her up but she was so fake she didnā€™t care tht my grandpa was in the hospital. So I hope you can literally stfu. I hope Allah can guide you and make you mind ya buisness

Ik you guys rated me 6.5 on here, but in my real life I get told im attractive almost every time I go anywhere. But im not super close friends with anyone cause i dont talk too much šŸ˜€
You are pretty tbh I saw your pictures and in real life I know you would pull mfs

You donā€™t know what goes on in my life tbh? I donā€™t have to write every detail about my friendship with her. I dropped her because she was trying to compete with me and so did my other friend. We were a trio and both of us dropped her so clearly I wasnā€™t the problem. Last year she told me she was prettier than my best friend on her bday so really itā€™s just her karma . I donā€™t have to write every litttle detail abt her cuz you donā€™t know how I was a good friend to her. She wasnā€™t a good person her and her boyfriend used to bully autistic people in school. My grandpa was dying and I still went to her birthday and hyped her up but she was so fake she didnā€™t care tht my grandpa was in the hospital. So I hope you can literally stfu. I hope Allah can guide you and make you mind ya buisness
i am talking about your approach to life overall, sure maybe she was a toxic friend but your mindset is the problem
you are the one who posted a thread abt it so wdym mind my own business? anyway ur being rude when i was being nice and giving you advice. you got offended that i simply gave a criticism and didnt call you a terrible person, confirming ppl saying you are cocky. sorry hope you can get over this in the future. youre young you still have time.

btw ur muslim? or u just read my other posts
jfl at Allah guide me because i told u to stop looking down on people for their looks

I never compared myself to her. She was the one who compared herself to me. She asked her little cousin or wtv who looks the best and got mad when she got told it was me and even in the party the little girl said it was me so she was hurt because she slickly said ā€œI donā€™t know why she has such a big crush on you but she doesā€. Even tho I posted the thread I wasnā€™t gonna write a whole essay on every thing she did to me. She would call my friend with acne pepperoni face as her nickname and talk shit abt her behind her back. If anything your a grown ass women trynna argue w me abt my social life. Sure I admit I donā€™t sound humble Iā€™ll work on that but wtf does my ex bff gotta do w this situation. I posted the thread awhile ago since I cut her off and I made new friends that r cool asf

I never compared myself to her. She was the one who compared herself to me. She asked her little cousin or wtv who looks the best and got mad when she got told it was me and even in the party the little girl said it was me so she was hurt because she slickly said ā€œI donā€™t know why she has such a big crush on you but she doesā€. Even tho I posted the thread I wasnā€™t gonna write a whole essay on every thing she did to me. She would call my friend with acne pepperoni face as her nickname and talk shit abt her behind her back. If anything your a grown ass women trynna argue w me abt my social life. Sure I admit I donā€™t sound humble Iā€™ll work on that but wtf does my ex bff gotta do w this situation. I posted the thread awhile ago since I cut her off and I made new friends that r cool asf
iā€™m sorry for assuming my main point was to just try to think of other reasons why people may not like you besides looks also im 3 years older than you and not trying to argue with you i literally gave you constructive criticism and complimented other aspects of your personality not trashed you as a person. you need to work on taking criticism i have no problem with you. iā€™m glad you accepted to try to be more humble because being arrogant is a huge sin in islam

also where u from in afghanistan? are u pashtun (ik u said ur mixed)

iā€™m sorry for assuming my main point was to just try to think of other reasons why people may not like you besides looks also im 3 years older than you and not trying to argue with you i literally gave you constructive criticism and complimented other aspects of your personality not trashed you as a person. you need to work on taking criticism i have no problem with you. iā€™m glad you accepted to try to be more humble because being arrogant is a huge sin in islam

also where u from in afghanistan? are u pashtun (ik u said ur mixed)
Yeah it is a sin. I donā€™t mind the criticism I just didnā€™t like you bringing up that thread when you didnā€™t know the details itā€™s okay tho. Iā€™m Pashtun

Ik you guys rated me 6.5 on here, but in my real life I get told im attractive almost every time I go anywhere. But im not super close friends with anyone cause i dont talk too much šŸ˜€
6.5 is attractive

Back