Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How are your relationships with people in real life?

My social life is very chaotic most people make friends with me easily and respect me though there are some people who disrespect me and i hold back cause i am a social threat (i changed from one of the best schools in my city to a subhuman nobody school cause of opps)

Ik you guys rated me 6.5 on here, but in my real life I get told im attractive almost every time I go anywhere. But im not super close friends with anyone cause i dont talk too much 😀
bro same i got rated lower here but irl i am attractive to most

My social life is very chaotic most people make friends with me easily and respect me though there are some people who disrespect me and i hold back cause i am a social threat (i changed from one of the best schools in my city to a subhuman nobody school cause of opps)
you are a sigma. everyone should be scared when you get angry 😳😱😱😱😱😱😱

you are a sigma. everyone should be scared when you get angry 😳😱😱😱😱😱😱
Most people do unless they're nacy or stupid ( doesn't matter i am angry or not) i look very cute and funny when i get angry (i am fat thats why )

Also this is because i have a set of low trust features and feminine features in my face and i am taller that average in india

Most people do unless they're nacy or stupid ( doesn't matter i am angry or not) i look very cute and funny when i get angry (i am fat thats why )

Also this is because i have a set of low trust features and feminine features in my face and i am taller that average in india
okay sis we should get our nails done together i’m thinking of getting french tips wbu?

alr,small amount of close friends (and 1 best friend),and acquaintances with allot of girls in my skl
not dating anyone because
a)no one wants to date me
b)I'm not rlly interest,I'm focusing on more important things rn
c)allot of ppl in my city are extremely strange ( morally and personality-wise),that's also why im not close friends with that many ppl anymore

alr,small amount of close friends (and 1 best friend),and acquaintances with allot of girls in my skl
not dating anyone because
a)no one wants to date me
b)I'm not rlly interest,I'm focusing on more important things rn
c)allot of ppl in my city are extremely strange ( morally and personality-wise),that's also why im not close friends with that many ppl anymore
i want to date you pookie

Bro u need genetics i have top tier eyelashes genetic and oral minox made my eyelashes a lil bit better but my younger sister mogs me death without even doing anything and her genetics are better i feel the same when i see her eyelashes

Bro u need genetics i have top tier eyelashes genetic and oral minox made my eyelashes a lil bit better but my younger sister mogs me death without even doing anything and her genetics are better i feel the same when i see her eyelashes
Oral minox actually didn't help much it just made me subhuman cause i grew a lot of facial hair cause of it and hair all over my body has grown

i have naturally thick eyebrows and eyelashes i just ruined them by not removing mascara properly

No friends or gf
I dont desire friends i just want gf i may be schizoid or some shit