Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How bad is my eye area? f

Genesyss

I don't think it's great one. I have little eye color halo but not as much as blue eye halo. My eyebrows are genetic and naturally straight. Dark circles and uee are bad.

Attachments

• 20240801_171846.jpg
    20240801_171846.jpg
    875.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240227_015730.jpg
    20240227_015730.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 37
Looks decent/good with insane potential(the color looks amazing) on the first pick, normie/ltn with some potential on the second one

Take care of your eyebrows, bro. They are not full + there are a lot of random hairs outside of their shape. For growing it's something like dermaroller + castor oil, for hairs - pluck them

Also, there is some redness. Honestly, idk what to do with it, got the same problem

UEE and undereye circles can be fixed with fillers or fat grafting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have wavy hair my eyebrows don't stay in one place at times. I removed some hairs yesterday. I dont like them much.. 20240816_002703.jpg

I had thinner eyebrows yrs ago done by hairdresser but I didn't like them.
received_1323337011053013.jpeg
I think I like them larger... but most people don't like my larger eyebrows 😅
its average
uee+poor under eye area
eyebrows could use some work
sclera is veiny, dont rub your eyes
Oh so the the veins are from rubbing my eyes. I just feel like rubbing at times and I sometimes rub for longer I'll try rubbing less then.

I have wavy hair my eyebrows don't stay in one place at times. I removed some hairs yesterday. I dont like them much.. View attachment 36341
Much better. Also ye, color is insane. I wish my green eyes were as good looking as yours

Now it’s uee and underete circles left. Uee is a bigger provlem, imo. I’d try solving that first. Dark circles don’t look too bad on you