Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can I (48M) tell my husband (87M) that I'm uncomfortable with the fact we have an open relationship but only on his side ?

Lost Ferry CEO

Self-improvement is masturbation
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
37,294
Solutions
278
Online time
4d 15h
Reputation
115,172
Title
 
Why are you uncomfortable? hes just doing that to protect your friendship in the marriage

i never understand you ungrateful people
He sometimes put me in a chair and I watch him have intercourse with men 2 times younger than me
 
It doesn’t mean anything their just good friends
I feel very uncomfortable and betrayed, he hits me when I question him.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top