Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious How can I ascend?

Cartman1

Active member
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
181
Online time
18h 44m
Reputation
140
I'm so fucking tired of looking bad and not get any girl, I try but I get nothing, idk what to do, I feel worse everytime and playing games is no more an escape, just feels worse and boring, how can I ascend the most fast way to the 22 of August? Even in other days, idc I just need to feel better, but I have something that day and looking better can help me
2523.webp
2522.webp
2521.webp
2520.webp
 
I'm so fucking tired of looking bad and not get any girl, I try but I get nothing, idk what to do, I feel worse everytime and playing games is no more an escape, just feels worse and boring, how can I ascend the most fast way to the 22 of August? Even in other days, idc I just need to feel better, but I have something that day and looking better can help meView attachment 405253View attachment 405250View attachment 405251View attachment 405252
To be honest, there are a few things you could improve quite quickly
 
To be honest, there are a few things you could improve quite quickly
Like how or what? Sorry if my messages are strange, I don't speak English too good, I'm A2 or B1 at max
 
send me all of ur rupees and you will ascend
 
send me all of ur rupees and you will ascend
Haha, I'm not Indian, but what tip can improve me the fast? I'm trying to sleep better and breath better at the time I have a good posture, but that gives results in a long term, not now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top