Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can I bag a goth or alt girl

Most of the ones I’ve seen were fat idk why people get attracted to them
Idk I’m just rlly interested in metal/rock for some time now.
And just got out of a situationship w a alt girl so yh
 
Upgrade your music taste

I recommend delving into grunge music. Start skating, get an ear pierced

Pretend to like Deftones too
scroll up
I genuinely like listening to stuff like metal and rock.
Type O negative in particular been listening to their stuff for 2 years
Some Deftones but thats so basic nowadys. I have a few songs in my playlist tho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top