Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can i improve my overall attractiveness.

alk3t

Hello!
I was looking around the forum and saw lots of people improving their looks by a lot.And i want to be part of them if thats possible.Ive never had a girl come and compliment me or try to talk to me ive been ugly all my life and i just want to try to look better.How can i improve my overall facial attractiveness?I hate the way i look ive been made fun of for having a big forehead and a big head and a bad natural hairline.Someone please give me some advice!Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2787.jpeg
    IMG_2787.jpeg
    333.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2786.jpeg
    IMG_2786.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2785.jpeg
    IMG_2785.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 11
infraorbital implants
ya seem recessed

dermaroller + rosemary oil on dat hairline
better skin qual
shave
be healthy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
infraorbital implants
ya seem recessed

dermaroller + rosemary oil on dat hairline
better skin qual
shave
be healthy
This is how i looked like with a clean shaven face idk wich one is better?Also i thought dermaroller snd rosemary oil cant grow a hairline from nothing no?Because the thing is ive never had any hair folicals in the area and im also 175 cm or about 5โ€™9 at 15 and i weight about 65-66 kg and kinda skinny fat

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1882.jpeg
    IMG_1882.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1890.jpeg
    IMG_1890.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1903.jpeg
    IMG_1903.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 6
Also i thought dermaroller snd rosemary oil cant grow a hairline from nothing no?Because the thing is ive never had any hair folicals in the area
oh then you would need a hair transplant
too early to worry about that
be healthy
you have some orthodontic issue

oh then you would need a hair transplant
too early to worry about that
be healthy
you have some orthodontic issue
Can you tell me what orthodontic issue i might have it might be that i place my teeth wrongly and they might go to the side also should i bulk or have like a lean physique at 15 i feel like i should eat more but i wanna have a better face and leaner type of look idk tho what about the hair what do you think of it?

Can you tell me what orthodontic issue i might have it might be that i place my teeth wrongly and they might go to the side also should i bulk or have like a lean physique at 15 i feel like i should eat more but i wanna have a better face and leaner type of look idk tho what about the hair what do you think of it?
ask your orthodontist pal

be healthy

hair is ass ngl

ask your orthodontist pal

be healthy

hair is ass ngl
What type of hairstyle can i try to make it look better its kind of curly/wavy but idk why but when i go in the water it suddenly becomes straight

What type of hairstyle can i try to make it look better its kind of curly/wavy but idk why but when i go in the water it suddenly becomes straight
keep it healthy
get wavy perm if ur hair is straight
grow it out some