Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can I improve?

depends, are you willing to go under the knife ?

Grow ur hair

Quite pretty to me. Infinite smv, but if you want to improve further, you could look into growing lashes further, working on undereyes, and improving forward growth. Very nice side profile as is though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nothing ur already infinite smv
just be healthy
Is there no possibility for me to become htb? And I kind of doubt that I’m infinite smv, I never get approached from guys and also never had a boyfriend in my whole life

Quite pretty to me. Infinite smv, but if you want to improve further, you could look into growing lashes further, working on undereyes, and improving forward growth. Very nice side profile as is though.
Would you recommend filling agents for under eyes or just treating the dark circles? For lash growth I’m going to buy castor oil since I don’t want to lose even more fat in my eye era - how do I improve forward growth? Is there a chance for me to become htb?

Would you recommend filling agents for under eyes or just treating the dark circles?
You could look into them, but definitely treat the dark circles.
For lash growth I’m going to buy castor oil since I don’t want to lose even more fat in my eye era
👍
how do I improve forward growth? Is there a chance for me to become htb?
Only realistic way would be surgery, but if I were you, I wouldn't bother.

Do your collarbones show ?
Personally I think you could get a bit leaner
And if you are willing to get surgery bimax would ascend like crazy

What is pfl? Does beady mean small? Sorry I’m not a native speaker
Pfl to put it simply is the width to length ratio of your eyes, you can see in people with attractive eyes they have a more "almond" shape which is to say longer then they are narrow. Yours are like circles which is not ideal, so when I say beady I mean that not small.

Pfl to put it simply is the width to length ratio of your eyes, you can see in people with attractive eyes they have a more "almond" shape which is to say longer then they are narrow. Yours are like circles which is not ideal, so when I say beady I mean that not small.
I think that’s maybe because of the quality of the picture - do they look beady here too?IMG_4463.jpeg

Would you recommend filling agents for under eyes or just treating the dark circles? For lash growth I’m going to buy castor oil since I don’t want to lose even more fat in my eye era - how do I improve forward growth? Is there a chance for me to become htb?
Fillers are cope and a shitty solution. You have nasojugal folds, which means a lack of bones. You need a fat graft for your undereye support.

Also castor oil is dog shit and a complete waste of time. Buy generic latisse (bimatoprost) and apply Vaseline around your eyes if you are scared of the orbital fat loss side effect.

Based on your ogee curve I can see that your cheekbones have good lateral projection. Drop your body fat percentage more and your cheekbones will look great.

You have a good base, your nose also looks very ideal.