Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can i increase overall Bone mass at 16

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if you have low bone mass and delicate facial features you want to be really lean.
I already am decently lean to the point where when i flex my chest it ripples and you can see veins everywhere including shoulder bicep and obviously forearms veins. I think my problem is lack of bone mass

I already am decently lean to the point where when i flex my chest it ripples and you can see veins everywhere including shoulder bicep and obviously forearms veins. I think my problem is lack of bone mass
you could try beating yourself in the face with a hammer, i dont think that actually works though.

Do MSE for cheekbones and MSDO for jaw. I don't know a ton about those orthodontic procedures but I'm pretty sure that's what it does

you could try beating yourself in the face with a hammer, i dont think that actually works though.
I have been thinking about it tbh but i don't want to mess anything up. I've thought about just using a massage gun and doing that so I get more consistent results if it does work. I also think it would be less harmful then using a hammer on my face

Do MSE for cheekbones and MSDO for jaw. I don't know a ton about those orthodontic procedures but I'm pretty sure that's what it does
Its not that bad where I need surgery I would want to just softmaxx but dont know what to do. I have seen stuff like strontium and boron increasing bone density

Its not that bad where I need surgery I would want to just softmaxx but dont know what to do. I have seen stuff like strontium and boron increasing bone density
It's not exactly surgery. Mse is an appliance placed on roof of the mouth to widen the palate and the MSDO is an appliance placed on the bottom of the mouth to widen the jaw I'm pretty sure

It's not exactly surgery. Mse is an appliance placed on roof of the mouth to widen the palate and the MSDO is an appliance placed on the bottom of the mouth to widen the jaw I'm pretty sure
interesting. I will look into it

posting pics would help
This is a pretty old pic which kind a looks weird but should give you a general idea. Let me know what I should improve. My side profile is not good I need to get a better jawline and more forward growth

Attachments

• IMG_4449.png
    IMG_4449.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
lifts + LSJL + 10000mg calcium and 3000mg magnesium in diet / supps + 50g MSM + 100000 IU D3 + 5g Alpha GPC + 1000mcg Huperzine A + 3g glucosamine / chondroitin + brainwave entrainment + hypnosis FST288 BMP9 + 750mg Test P. + 500mg Masteron P. + 100mg Anavar+c60 + boron :ROFLMAO:

lifts + LSJL + 10000mg calcium and 3000mg magnesium in diet / supps + 50g MSM + 100000 IU D3 + 5g Alpha GPC + 1000mcg Huperzine A + 3g glucosamine / chondroitin + brainwave entrainment + hypnosis + white button mushroom powder + YK11 + FST288 + BMP2 + BMP7 + BMP9 + 750mg Test P. + 500mg Masteron P. + 100mg Anavar+c60 + boron
Dynamic torsion, 4x LL, clavicle lengthening, CRISPR when young,