Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can I look more feminine

G0n3r

worst anorexic ever
I def feel subhuman.
I've thought about dyeing my brows to make them more prominent but idk?
also sorry that I keep posting in this thread lol

I'm always being stared at in public and I cant tell if people are thinking "wtf is that" or if its just the way I present myself
what can I do to make myself look like a LTS/ emo shawty LMAO

currently working on my diet/debloating to make my face less puffy.
pics are with/without bangs for reference (working on growing hair out too)

makeup is cope but tips are helpful

Attachments

• IMG_20240915_112138.jpg
    IMG_20240915_112138.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240915_111945.jpg
    IMG_20240915_111945.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 28
I def feel subhuman.

I'm always being stared at in public and I cant tell if people are thinking "wtf is that" or if its just the way I present myself

Makeup is definitely not cope you should use it as a girl

I would recommend dying eyebrows to give a better eye area

Also your hair is unhealthy so I would recommend fixing that

I def feel subhuman.

Using make up is not cope. It's a thing that girls should use. Personally I don't care if they have make up or not. Natural beauty has higher appeal to me but I don't have anything against it. Your not subhuman either.

I def feel subhuman.

Who's the dead veteran in your family?

I def feel subhuman.

Is there a framed picture of Chinese writing on your wall?

makeup def will help
dont darken you eyebrows that will make you look more masucaline unsless they are high and arched. your not subhuman bhai your eyes are very pretty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
makeup def will help
dont darken you eyebrows that will make you look more masucaline unsless they are high and arched. your not subhuman bhai your eyes are very pretty
thank you thank you , do you think my eyebrows would look better thinner or thicker regardless of darkness? I keep flipping between the two but I cant decide

thank you thank you , do you think my eyebrows would look better thinner or thicker regardless of darkness? I keep flipping between the two but I cant decide
yessss thin brows are the way to go

They probably think you're weirdo because of the piercing and the septum so :

1/ Remove the piercings and the suptum
2/ proper feminine make-up
3/ longer and dyed, and slighty curly brunette hair will gives you a better appeal
4/ thicker and more visible eyebrows

They probably think you're weirdo because of the piercing and the septum so :

1/ Remove the piercings and the suptum
2/ proper feminine make-up
3/ longer and dyed, and slighty curly brunette hair will gives you a better appeal
4/ thicker and more visible eyebrows
she wants to keep her induvuality buddy…she asked how to look better not how to normalify

638805-417387080.jpg
Probably these are the only two piercings that work for alt girls. Choose only one tho.

I def feel subhuman.

makeup could help

obv get you eyebrows tinted don't go full on black you're too pale for that but you def need to darken them.
You can also color your eyelashes if yours are too blond ..maybe if you wanna go full on out maybe some lash extensions but I assume they'll be too high maintenance.

Makeup place a huge role in the whole emo aesthetic you wanna have.
Won't really comment on your hair cause you're at home chilling plus the pic is kinda dookie but I hope you don't go out with your hair like this.

so not alt
I see it in girls who look alt. Idk about that urban culture but I know those are the best looking because most of the guys friend I had were crazy for a girl with those small piercings and not interested in girls with the bull one.

I see it in girls who look alt. Idk about that urban culture but I know those are the best looking because most of the guys friend I had were crazy for a girl with those small piercings and not interested in girls with the bull one.
i mean alt style isn't meant to be appalling to the majority.It's a trend within that subculture same with stretched earlobes

i mean alt style isn't meant to be appalling to the majority.It's a trend within that subculture same with stretched earlobes
True. But it's not as extreme as punks or goths. So it can and it does attract a lot of normies if the alt girls is somewhat moderate.
Or if she's a stacylite, doest mattress what she does everyone would love her.

I def feel subhuman.

slightly darken your brows but keep your brows high,arched and fairly on the thin side also lashes r helpful (makeup rlly isn't cope for girls) also improving hair health