Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can I look more feminine

You don't have the features to look like a nice emo. You should blonde max and take those piercings out. People are staring you because of them.

I def feel subhuman.
I've thought about dyeing my brows to make them more prominent but idk?
also sorry that I keep posting in this thread lol

I'm always being stared at in public and I cant tell if people are thinking "wtf is that" or if its just the way I present myself
what can I do to make myself look like a LTS/ emo shawty LMAO

currently working on my diet/debloating to make my face less puffy.
pics are with/without bangs for reference (working on growing hair out too)

makeup is cope but tips are helpful
I'd say dye your eyebrows, and your eyelashes because that gives a natural feminine look, a haircut with more face framing layers would definitely suit you better as well. I'd also suggest oiling your hair to promote hair growth.

I def feel subhuman.
I've thought about dyeing my brows to make them more prominent but idk?
also sorry that I keep posting in this thread lol

I'm always being stared at in public and I cant tell if people are thinking "wtf is that" or if its just the way I present myself

currently working on my diet/debloating to make my face less puffy.
pics are with/without bangs for reference (working on growing hair out too)

makeup is cope but tips are helpful
remove all those piercings bitch, grow out your hair, use natural makeup tutorials god damn thicken those eyebrows and start drinking no water only raw milk and colostrum if you want to be more feminine its your choice faggott

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
remove all those piercings bitch, grow out your hair, use natural makeup tutorials god damn thicken those eyebrows and start drinking no water only raw milk and colostrum if you want to be more feminine its your choice faggott
go fuck urself :3

You would look way beautiful and appreciated with a feminine face.
1. Dye your brows darker
2. Get rid of your piercings because they make you look less feminine
3. Focus on growing out your lashes and brows with castor oil or a lash serum
4. Opt for a natural makeup look
5. Definitely grow your hair, maybe try a butterfly cut

mogger advice