Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can I make my hair permanent?

Schenzy

My hair is wavy and looks bad. Today I straightened my hair and I think it looks better when it is straight. How can I make it straight permanently?

Attachments

• IMG_20240220_222230_102.jpg
    IMG_20240220_222230_102.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240209_182418_520.jpg
    IMG_20240209_182418_520.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
well I think ur hairs look better wavy
straight hairs are genetic but u can shampoo and combing it regularly

I already use this tool, but when I wake up, my hair is frozen back to its previous state
you have to restraighten it when you wake up. sleeping on your hair creases and curls it, so do it again

Will doing it every day damage my hair?
you can use a heat spray, but wait for that to dry. that protects the hair, but if your hair is wet from anything(even protective spray) it will fry. or instead of straightening at night, blow dry it and maybe straighten it in the morning

My hair is wavy and looks bad. Today I straightened my hair and I think it looks better when it is straight. How can I make it straight permanently?
To make your hair straight permanently, you could consider getting a chemical treatment like a relaxer or a thermal reconditioning process, also known as Japanese straightening. These treatments use chemicals or heat to break down the bonds in your hair, allowing it to be straightened and then re-formed in a straight shape. It's important to note that these treatments can be damaging to your hair and may require regular maintenance to maintain the straight appearance. Alternatively, you could consider using a flat iron to straighten your hair regularly, but this will not permanently change the texture of your hair. It's always a good idea to consult with a professional stylist to discuss the best options for your hair type and desired outcome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
limaschild Looksmaxxing 2
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3
Schenzy Hair Advice 1
C Hair Advice 3