Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can i quickly loose facial fat/loose tissue?

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
weight loss didnt worked back then, my face still had a oval sillhouette

i have a very squarish face, but it's covered by fat (mostly loose tissue)

Water Fast + Vitimin and Mineral Supplementation until you lose enough weight.

Or Anavar.

No quick fixes for this unless you get surgery. Lean down to 8-10 % body fat and you will see a significant difference

my dog neoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck this world, youre only something worth if your bones grew the right way

seeing so many framecel, desperately trying to get bigger in the gym for years, while 16 year old chads already have 24 inch bideltoids and 9 inch dicks

this life is cruel, the top 20% gets threesomes at the age of 15

while the rest can be happy to betabux a post wall hag at the age of 40

whatsapp groups have fucked up my head

you dont see any "average" guys in there, only 17 year old 6'4 chads with chiseled jaws and gigantic frames

how the fuck should i live for the next 30 years

you cant even get a legal euthanasia in this shitworld

Try sitting in a bath full of gasoline and adding a bath bomb (toaster).
981EA723-57BD-4B86-A72B-63DAC590121C.gif